Ever Slayed A Chirstmas Tree?

Mac1998

Reaction score

Hi Just thought I would like to see some Chirstmas trees you brought home on your sled. I brought home my first one tonight. It was a ball!:d DSC_1348.rd1.jpg

DSC_1349.jpg

DSC_1351.jpg

DSC_1352.jpg

DSC_1353.jpg

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a way to burst a bubble!

Here this saint is getting things ready for a family Xmas, travels for I don't how far into the wilds of BC, on an older, short track sled, axe in hand, and arrives back at home all proud with (in their mind) the best tree ever.....

and then someone takes out a pin and pop, the bubble bursts.......

By the way, nice effort on the tree trip and I'm sure you will have stories for years to come....:xmas2004_15::xmas2004_15::xmas2004_15:

yeah and no where to go but up on the tree quality category...... we did that years ago tree looked great when were in the bush amongst all the other trees got it home it looked worse than the one pictured above .... oh well was a great day otherwise

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a fine lookin Tree , it's a real christmas tree ! Beats the Hell out of the $ 80.00 tree lot trees !

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we used to go out on sled and get real trees all the time when i was growing up. a big tree for the family tree, and a small tree for the kids tree/santa tree. Spend an afternoon on sled and drag it back by a tow strap. Cant beat the smell of real trees. But then the rents renovated and installed hardwood floor.. so having a real tree for the family tree stopped after that, but we continued to get a real one for the kids tree. But eventually that stopped too :/ oh well. memories ill forever keep thats forsure

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he meant:

Looks like a fine christmas tree Charlie Brown

Clearly this young individual resembles like Charlie Brown

somebody needs to watch charlie browns christmas. That there is a dam fine tree. We were lazy this year and bought one. Last years tree was lope sided and fell over after we decorated it.:d

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first one I drug outta the bush with my sled fit perfectly flat against the wall.
They don't like being pulled along in the snow having all their branches and bark being sanded off, LOL.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first one I drug outta the bush with my sled fit perfectly flat against the wall.
They don't like being pulled along in the snow having all their branches and bark being sanded off, LOL.

That tree will do fine!!
Besides, it's not what the tree looks like, but the adventure getting it and making it your own.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got mine up....... now where did I put those decorations!!!!

Attachments

• temp 005.jpg
    temp 005.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 107

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you said "Ever slayed a christmas tree?" I thought Hells ya I've done that!! :eek:

PC160924.jpg

Not a lot of places for lights and decorations, but the tree fits in to a corner very well :eek:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somebody needs to watch charlie browns christmas. That there is a dam fine tree. We were lazy this year and bought one. Last years tree was lope sided and fell over after we decorated it.:d

Ive seen it, was just saying that its a damn fine tree

Top Bottom