Edmonton Sled Show....Who is going and what is your wish list?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your for sale I'll take 30 mins....

Bogger............ that comment is going to cause you severe pain in areas you will once have referred to as your "happy parts"...

One eye open man......... One eye open...........Frodo......... WITH HASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggin you...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard good and bad about both.
I love my HMK gear, need a pair of gauntlet gloves, boot's, S&M Jersey, and a new liver Sunday morning
New liver only on sun?? Im doin the fri night gig and was lookin to ruin mine that night,,, any takers

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm hugging you with my penis...

Bogger............ that comment is going to cause you severe pain in areas you will once have referred to as your "happy parts"...

One eye open man......... One eye open...........Frodo......... WITH HASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggin you...

Bwahahahhaahahahahaha

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hugging you with my penis...

Bwahahahhaahahahahaha

Dude.. I work at a Stihl Dealership... and I know how to run Big arse Saws and I can throw an axe pretty freakin accurate..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnoooooo Bogger.. NOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like i may have a gamer, hit me up qt668
if ur there fri

I'm contiplating going there friday, but when it get's closer to the weekend.
I'll send you a PM and let you know forsure when I'll be there

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
settle down Trish.... just razzin ya...

Dude.. I work at a Stihl Dealership... and I know how to run Big arse Saws and I can throw an axe pretty freakin accurate..... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnoooooo Bogger.. NOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We're not staying in the city, We're working the ABSC booth then heading out to O2's...after that we'll head home, she don't drink so I've got a built in DD, cant justify $125 for a room for 6 hours sleep...

I am packing a MS 362.. just in case!! Where are you and Arlene staying for the sled show?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're not staying in the city, We're working the ABSC booth then heading out to O2's...after that we'll head home, she don't drink so I've got a built in DD, cant justify $125 for a room for 6 hours sleep...

Gotchya.!! This year is going to be fun.. again! I'm GOING to stay up past midnight.. I think........... I hope.. most likely....... :D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If your looking at sporting a new S&M Jersey at the Edmonton Snow Show and the evenings out we only have 1 1/2 weeks to put your order in. You can go to the online store at and order one now.

Attachments

• snowandmud_jersey_ver7_front.jpg
    snowandmud_jersey_ver7_front.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 257
  • snowandmud_jersey_ver7_back.jpg
    snowandmud_jersey_ver7_back.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 259

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a tracker two beacon ,a probe ,shovel and a backpack
And maybe stage a bank robbery lol

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

My mom is sending out my pants and jacket - if they dont fit.... I'll be looking for new.... And I need goggles.... Not sure what else since I'm a NEWBIE....

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mom is sending out my pants and jacket - if they dont fit.... I'll be looking for new.... And I need goggles.... Not sure what else since I'm a NEWBIE....

I'm super excited to hear you are going to gear up and give Mikey a run for his money. I didn't get to meet you last year at Ladies Ride... Hopefully that will change this year :)

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I will be able to pick up my tunnel kit from traxx2treads. Also looking to get a slp pipe kit, adjustable weights, does anyone know if there is a vendor that sells RSI? Lookin to get some bars and risers as well.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Momma...what do you have for MF bibs? i am looking at getting the sidehill in large. got any that you might be bringing to the show? i can get them online for $200 but would rather buy somewhat local!

i have the recession jacket and wot gloves now...LOVE them but dont like the pant style for the pow

Top Bottom