early ride

tmurphy

Reaction score
We rode Renshaw last year on remembrance day weekend. Had to be careful on the ride in, but the snow was deep once we got into the cabin. Not the time to be going full out but its a ride. Will be doing it again this year if conditions permit.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes some of us went to quatrz on REM day.

Every year all the micu's go to quartz too.

What they told us last year.

sent from my htc

framtam

Reaction score
Was up at Quartz Nov. 12th last year. Plenty of snow higher up. Hopefully get to do the same this year.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Nov16th last yr behind the Reshaw cabin. probed 5feet

img0381l.jpg

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on a couple of epic rides with lightening800 at the end of October a couple of years. Once was at Mcbride, the other time at Gorman and quartz in Golden.

Nothing better than that first super deep powder ride. Just gotta be careful. Never wrecked anything yet. (knock on wood :))

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? You were at Gorman in October? LOL did you heli into the backside of the lake.... or did you make it there from Quartz

Been on a couple of epic rides with lightening800 at the end of October a couple of years. Once was at Mcbride, the other time at Gorman and quartz in Golden.

Nothing better than that first super deep powder ride. Just gotta be careful. Never wrecked anything yet. (knock on wood :))

schwindt

Reaction score
This is not one of my "epic videos" but none the less, it is an Early Ride video! These are the first rides in beautiful downtown Elkford, BC!

No carnage on any of them as we sort of know where the rocks/stumps are but sometimes they doo move and fool ya'...........

Thumb Itchy; First Rides of the Season - YouTube

How many pounds of fresh Saskatchewan garlic/homemade sausage and pilsner would it take to come with you guys on the first ride of the year? I am all in

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually ride Quartz around Nov 11, earliest I've been to McBride is end of November. Lots of land mines lurking under the powder in early season, usually end up breaking something though... pick your lines carefully.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? You were at Gorman in October? LOL did you heli into the backside of the lake.... or did you make it there from Quartz

Ill double check with Dwayne, but Im pretty sure it was Gorman? We didnt get in very far. Spent most of the day in the trees before the lake, and playing on a hill on the right side. He has a better memory than me though.

Top Bottom