Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new info on the snow conditions from the weekend or today?
Really pounded out and snow is stiff. Sunny and bonus was could ride from house. Straight into the garage and grab a beer and head out back into hot tub. If the dopers screw it up the cops will be at the lot to bust us for riding thru town!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really pounded out and snow is stiff. Sunny and bonus was could ride from house. Straight into the garage and grab a beer and head out back into hot tub. If the dopers screw it up the cops will be at the lot to bust us for riding thru town!
Yes, yes they will be screwing that up for the ones that live close to owlshead and queest

sent while drinking tea's

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Wow, if there're breathing down your neck everywhere you go I wouldn't be worrying about some cabin up on the hill. An attitude like that sounds more like part of the problem rather than the solution. I've also found in my experience that it's the ones that whine about the police that are the first to call them when the poop hits the fan, funny how that works. They can put police and cameras all over the place for all I care, if it helps catch dope smoking dirt bags then fly at!!

So are you saying that everyone that smokes weed is a dirt bag? If you are you are not to bright,that's kinda like the Greenies saying all snowmobilers are wrecking the hills.i agree smoking in the cabins a no no but to call me a dirtbag I take offense to that.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you saying that everyone that smokes weed is a dirt bag? If you are you are not to bright,that's kinda like the Greenies saying all snowmobilers are wrecking the hills.i agree smoking in the cabins a no no but to call me a dirtbag I take offense to that.

So you are defending guys who smoke up in the cabins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe if you'd try reading the post properly you'd see I never mentioned any names, but thanks for letting everyone know you smoke dope. I could care less if someone wants to melt their noodle, just stay outta my airspace. It is typical however for a "doper " to take offense to the post, and I am in fact at least bright enough to smoke the crap and bright enough not to offend others when out on our hills. Have a nice day, Scrambled????? Okay, enough said...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is starting to sound like the Eagle Valley Rat thread. Post some pics of riding and leave the whining out of it. I know of people who have legal prescriptions and order it online with a Visa and it gets delivered to their house. I have tried it before and its a **** of alot better than pills and other hard stuff. I agree nobody needs to burn a fatty inside the cabin, but I for one really am getting tired of reading about in here. Start another thread and raise your concerns there or call the cops and keep this thread as it was intended.

Cheers, Joholio

AirNorth1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www3.telus.net
This is starting to sound like the Eagle Valley Rat thread. Post some pics of riding and leave the whining out of it. I know of people who have legal prescriptions and order it online with a Visa and it gets delivered to their house. I have tried it before and its a **** of alot better than pills and other hard stuff. I agree nobody needs to burn a fatty inside the cabin, but I for one really am getting tired of reading about in here. Start another thread and raise your concerns there or call the cops and keep this thread as it was intended.

Cheers, Joholio

Suck it up if I get the urge to expose a moron smoking dope in the chalets so it be...right here.

craig3972

Reaction score
Really? Wow, if there're breathing down your neck everywhere you go I wouldn't be worrying about some cabin up on the hill. An attitude like that sounds more like part of the problem rather than the solution. I've also found in my experience that it's the ones that whine about the police that are the first to call them when the poop hits the fan, funny how that works. They can put police and cameras all over the place for all I care, if it helps catch dope smoking dirt bags then fly at!!

Awesome... can't wait to get my first speeding ticket on the ride up!

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dose the Eagles Parking lot have Gates on it that are closed and locked , May be getting in really late or early morning hours, ma just pull into the lot ??

Thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dose the Eagles Parking lot have Gates on it that are closed and locked , May be getting in really late or early morning hours, ma just pull into the lot ??

Thanks
No gates no, but they are logging so watch out for trucks e.c.t

sent while drinking tea's

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you'd try reading the post properly you'd see I never mentioned any names, but thanks for letting everyone know you smoke dope. I could care less if someone wants to melt their noodle, just stay outta my airspace. It is typical however for a "doper " to take offense to the post, and I am in fact at least bright enough to smoke the crap and bright enough not to offend others when out on our hills. Have a nice day, Scrambled????? Okay, enough said...

Well it's like saying everyone that has a beer is fnn piss tank, yup I smoke weed and I bet if I met or road with you,you would never know,I'm not defending smoking in the cabin it's rude and disrespectful I'm defending you calling dope smokers as dirt bags, most of us are very decent people,there's idiots in every demographic of people even the straight laces.sorry for sidetracked the thread.

Top Bottom