Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe rename the Photo lmao

Maybe I did that to throw you off, ah hah !! I didn't think anyone would notice ?? Wrong spelling maybe,

Umm 10 km marker looks all too familiar. Did you ride from there? If so glad to see the snowline down.

Can only hope it builds from there on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SledDawg drove up in his truck, no riding, yet. More rain in the forecast and colder so I'm thinking it just might be here to stay this time!

powder dreams

Reaction score
Sure is quiet on here. Maybe cuz the snows so good no ones had time to report? the next weeks forecast looks pretty promising. Should be riding from the bottom soon I hope.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day lol

Unfortunately I work weekdays

Mabe if I had a rad guiding job I could tell you

sent while drinking tea's

Ray509

Reaction score
Was up queest drive to top fork 20 km) kinda rock trailride in some good snow up top in spots, trying owls tomorrow

Reactions: ren

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went for ride up to Blue lake today !went up yard creek - snow started at about 4km - headed up trail and we unloaded at 13km marker ! If there wasnt a layer of ice on the road we could have made it farther but trucks lost traction on ice! Made our way to cabin and ventured off to the right about km before cabin and played in about a foot of fresh on top of a good 3ft base - trees and stumps still exposed - some of the meadows still have open water where the creeks are flowing - made our way to cabin - started a fire and then headed west over hill to play in meadows - was snowing and visibilty sucked - we did make our way over to some fresh and glad to make some tracks - got the back and then ventured back to cabin - had a little lunch at cabin and then when went over toward blue lake but the creeks and trees were little to much - ventured back to cabin and then headed back past cabin and dropped down over hill to play in meadows - snow was little deeper and made a little down and around through lower meadows to thr right then back to cabin

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went for ride up to Blue lake today !went up yard creek - snow started at about 4km - headed up trail and we unloaded at 13km marker ! If there wasnt a layer of ice on the road we could have made it farther but trucks lost traction on ice! Made our way to cabin and ventured off to the right about km before cabin and played in about a foot of fresh on top of a good 3ft base - trees and stumps still exposed - some of the meadows still have open water where the creeks are flowing - made our way to cabin - started a fire and then headed west over hill to play in meadows - was snowing and visibilty sucked - we did make our way over to some fresh and glad to make some tracks - got the back and then ventured back to cabin - had a little lunch at cabin and then when went over toward blue lake but the creeks and trees were little to much - ventured back to cabin and then headed back past cabin and dropped down over hill to play in meadows - snow was little deeper and made a little down and around through lower meadows to thr right then back to cabin

I hope you put enough wood on the fire to keep it going for us! Nice post!

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a little effort to get fire stoked due to damp fire wood - but by the time the day was done the cabin was toasty warm !

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

ren

Reaction score
A few more cm's forecasted over the next few days.
Anyone keen to venture out Wednesday?

LSPC187

Reaction score
Was thinking of making a trip down on wednesday night, but still pondering the idea if it will be worth it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bluelake was epic today, socked it, but the trees were the place to be anyways,

sent while drinking tea's
did you expose any stumps for me Jeff? great pic

Last edited:
Top Bottom