Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2016/17

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with the Ford at all. For my 1-2 trips a yr I can deal with the fuel it uses.
Just looking to find some new areas to ride. Last 10 yrs to Vale or McBride & its time for a change.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have a problem with the Ford at all. For my 1-2 trips a yr I can deal with the fuel it uses.
Just looking to find some new areas to ride. Last 10 yrs to Vale or McBride & its time for a change.
mine is improving slightly have 8600 k on it. Yes I agree with you it is nice to mix up the locations you ride. Sicamous is one of the few places where people sled and brush off the snow off there boat while docked in the channel.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to ride valemount, mc bride, golden, revy, Fernie ect

Moved to sicamous and haven't road anywhere since ( well revy a few times I guess)

The amount of area to ride and kind of riding here is just awesome

I'm not a climber anymore, tree riding here is just about best you can get, and pretty much fresh tracks all the time too boot

sent while drinking tea's

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have 20K on my F350 now. And Im hoping next 5-6 yrs to retire & move back to BC. So im gonna start riding new areas & looking for houses & jobs.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have 20K on my F350 now. And Im hoping next 5-6 yrs to retire & move back to BC. So im gonna start riding new areas & looking for houses & jobs.
I have lived in sicamous since may of 2014 and the amount of houses in town has dwindled just recently.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Houses for sale you mean, people are moving back, and families not crusty old farts

Which is what is needed here

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Im gonna be looking all through the area. Ive done 22yrs in the Airforce fixing jets, now civi contractor fixing jets but of course military gives no tickets for anything. Also have class1 & drove truck for a year. But for my time frame Id like a simple part time gig. Have a pension to help me out. Then just find a place for the wife to work.
Anywhere Kelowna up is open to me

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Im gonna be looking all through the area. Ive done 22yrs in the Airforce fixing jets, now civi contractor fixing jets but of course military gives no tickets for anything. Also have class1 & drove truck for a year. But for my time frame Id like a simple part time gig. Have a pension to help me out. Then just find a place for the wife to work.
Anywhere Kelowna up is open to me
Gee - u seem like ur pretty much set ! And most people that move to BC dont work to much ! Myself included if i moved ! Lol wish i was in the same boat - looking at places myself - they are becoming far and few between and the ones that are available are priced to high for wht u get in my opinion!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Billdozer and I had a spanky day up Blue and Owl's today! Did I mention already it was cold??? The trail is pretty beat up to 6km but then the HOV lane started and your good to go, about a foot of fresh everywhere we went with some "near headlight" snow in the off places where no one had been yet. Lots of untracked areas still, Foggy Bowl was pretty much untouched, well, a couple tracks now, nice pull up outta there too! Lots of sleds at the cabin??? Not sure what that was about, we met maybe 2-3 other sleds out and about but that was it. From Blue we cut through to Cummings and again untouched snow, nice Shepard's Pie outta the Muff Pot for lunch there. Headed down trail and took the back way into Owl's, again, not a track and there were some decent deep spots in the back side. All in all a great day, sunshine, did I mention it was cold? Cold enough that we both had ice building up on the inside of the muffler side panel, that's cold!
Rant for the trip, ya, dope smokers at 0830 just when we were leaving but the award goes to the 6 bozo's at the Owl's cabin. Billy and I thought we'd go in and warm up a bit and those idiots were all standing in the doorway, huge plumes of smoke billowing everyone, morons!! That and there had to be 20 sleds parked outside, everyone of them looked like they just came off the showroom floor, you couldn't see ours for snow and ice on them! Go get wasted somewhere else and leave the cabins for those that actually want to use them for what they were meant for, fricking stupid people. Oh ya, PM to the Cold Lk guys..............

Attachments

• 170110a.jpg
    170110a.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 170110b.jpg
    170110b.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 461
  • 170110c.jpg
    170110c.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 461
  • 170110d.jpg
    170110d.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 452

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bastages, your makeing this sitting here doing nothing super hard to do eh

baker8

Reaction score
Anyone riding Friday that would take a tag along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom