Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Stopped by to see what condition my condition was in

Anyone?

I have been up at Owlhead past two days now, lots of fresh to be found, snowing hard most of the day today. I would imagine Blue Lake would be even better, Eagles's supposedly got 50 cm last night on top of the 3 feet they got over the weekend. Heading out there in the AM to see if this is true or not.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been up at Owlhead past two days now, lots of fresh to be found, snowing hard most of the day today. I would imagine Blue Lake would be even better, Eagles's supposedly got 50 cm last night on top of the 3 feet they got over the weekend. Heading out there in the AM to see if this is true or not.

Please report back with your findings, thanks.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Eagle's was OK today... not quite the 4 feet of fresh I was hoping for but still a pretty great day. Pretty stormy day so we rode the burn all day, knee deep or more in most places, snow was pretty heavy. Was raining down low and snowing pretty hard up top most of the day, there should be a good amount of fresh there again tomorrow. Parking was all over the place today as the loggers had claimed the 4 km parking lot and we were sent to 4.5 to park, some trailers parked at 2 km and some managed to sneak into the 4 km lot somehow. The road is mud pretty much to 4.5 km now.

jonw

Reaction score
Anyone rode owls/blue lake? Is the snow similar to eagles pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonw

Reaction score
I'm headed to Blue tomorrow, will let you know.

Rode eagles the last 2 days trying to decide if we should just stick to it or try mix it up. If the snows similar to Eagles we will be happy

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Rode eagles the last 2 days trying to decide if we should just stick to it or try mix it up. If the snows similar to Eagles we will be happy

We didn't even make it to Blue today, snow was so good at Owl Head there was no point going any further. Might venture further to Blue tomorrow, see how much fresh is up there again in the AM.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke the trail across skinny ridge today but the women who was with us didn't want to go so guess tomorrow is going to be a blast .

jonw

Reaction score
Snows awesome at owls head!
28bec6032393a8e6ae32e977aaffd174.jpg

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Blue Lake was off the hook today... first guys down to the lake, barely a track in sight, tonnes of fresh and we had the whole place to ourselves....

IMG_0609.jpg IMG_0773 resized.jpg IMG_0727.jpg

cbsharp

Reaction score
Are guys having to drive up the trail at Eagle's? We have a 4 place enclosed.

Top Bottom