Eagle Valley (Sicamous) Updates 2014/15

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ride on Saturday Mark (Rightsideup) it was alot better than I anticipated!

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is only plus 6 in the valley and raining hard to tell what is happening up top last saterday it was plus 11 in the valley and snowing off and on up top

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone riding tomorow! thinking might head north - revy maybe ! was snowing pretty good coming through rogers tonight ! Semi on its side 10 km west of rogers pass - alot of wet heavy snow/slush on highway !-

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road up on owls - went over to to Blue - unloaded at 7k - trail up still pretty decent - icy patches but pretty good for the lack of snow ! Started fire in cabin ! Crew from V island showed up and was in town for few days to get some riding in ! Guess they'd had NO snow all year ! Was snowing pretty hard and soaked in ! Visibility was poor - made a venture up one of the hills and managed to find someones previous hole on the way down ! Managed to get the 174 out with a little throttle - ok maybe alot of throttle ! lol - Me and Mark ( rightsideup ) made over way up over ridge and played in the meadows - really hard to see definition in snow - but managed to make a few tracks ! Snow was pretty heavy and wet but since nice ride ! Thinking there was about 10 to 12 inches of snow ! Was snowing harder when we got back to cabin ! Had lunch and then made our way back down to trail cross country ! Was decent day for the dismal year !

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sm1.jpg sm3.jpg sm2.jpg a little white stuff blocking the back exit at the cabin, the island sleds, echo bowl another time with alpine bound

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the last thing you need to see there is the sun coming out in the last pic.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran into a group of nice americans from seatle that came up for the weekend and had a blast up at blue

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see you guys still making a mess up the hill! I'm just getting Mr Orange cleaned up and ready to put to bed, to much other stuff on the go right now to make it up again, I'll catch up with you all come the new season, sled safe! Sherm

335i

Reaction score
was up at eagles on friday, about 12 inch of fresh not a single track. Pretty wet and heavy. saw 2 slides go down. so heavy it was hard to turn going down. Still had a good time :). Looks like it was snowing all day on saturday according to the radar. Lots of dirt spot on the trail all the way to the gas drop.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally a great day! A foot of fresh! The triple is pulling better and better every ride! When snow comes over the windshield and the sun it out it don't get much better!

Top Bottom