Dropped calls?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont you hate it when you are in the middle of the sentence and all of a sudden you reali......................................

FUG!!!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not just telus I get it with rogers all the time. Although a big part is my crappy Iphone.....

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I've noticed that is happening more and more lately within the last 2 weeks. I thought maybe it was just me. I can hardly wait until shaw comes out with their cellular network. Telus is on my last nerve!

Jan

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that is happening more and more lately within the last 2 weeks. I thought maybe it was just me. I can hardly wait until shaw comes out with their cellular network. Telus is on my last nerve!

Jan

Sorry to burst your bubble but Shaw has put a complete halt on their wireless build. The last I heard Rogers wireless was looking at buying up the spectrum that Shaw has or possibly buying the whole works at Shaw.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Telus is a joke. I pretty much gave up talking on my iPhone. It seems that every call I make gets dropped. And I constantly keep Loosing service, I'll be in the middle of town and my phone will just say "no service" for minutes and it will do this multiple times a day. Dumb dumb dumb

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Telus is a joke. I pretty much gave up talking on my iPhone. It seems that every call I make gets dropped. And I constantly keep Loosing service, I'll be in the middle of town and my phone will just say "no service" for minutes and it will do this multiple times a day. Dumb dumb dumb
Had our Iphones 2.5 years maybe lost 5 calls between the two of us"wife and I", I dont think its telus. IMO you have a dud phone. My brother had a Iphone that dropped more than normal calls, he changed it out. Hes on the phone all day with his work, havent heard any complants since.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
telus and bell seem to have the same service. as they use the same towers, rogers and the rest of the cell providers are generally good only for the major cities and along the #2 corridor, otherwise no service. telus generally works for most of the province, although signal is usually line of sight, they need more towers. = costs money, not happening anytime soon. good luck on your crackberry.

ksk223

Reaction score
Ya its been rough lately, I'm loosing about 15 calls a day. I've called in to Telus mobility and had a few tickets started but one tech kinda hinted its a symptom of the upgrade to 4G.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found bell was really bad with my blackberry then i got a iphone no probrblems then i went to telus I have yet to drop a call but i found if you pull oout your sim card for a minute or so it cures the problem for alittle while atleast

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe if people actually used their phones as phones they would focus on upgrading the talking portion of the wireless.rather than making sure everyone can get on their facebook at the speed of sound

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the crappy service, I vote for a national do not pay your cell phone bill for one month! Or how about two months! Why pay for a service that does not work?

Top Bottom