Don`t forget

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all you people out there with loved ones. don`t forget what day it is tommorow. Valentines Day time to let the other people in your life how much you love them. It might just get you some sledding time on the side Enjoy

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I told her when I married her that I love her & if anything changes I would let her know... Good nuff ! :D ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
My wife was let down that I'm here, were usually in the mountains at this time and she seems to like it that way....
On a positve note, were loading sleds and she has a class tonight so all the pressure is off...lol...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the first valentines day that i could be with my girlfriend in 4 years......I goin sleddin!!!

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did everything last weekend. Typically we don't do anything, but we won a free weekend stay at Fairmont Hot springs. I'm good for another 10 years now. :beerchug:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Valentine's day is HIGHLY OVER RATED.......

My Valentine tells me it is Valentines day every day we are together.... Lucky guy I am !!! :).... This Patch thing either makes ya or breaks ya ! :(
Maybe we will get some input on the rating thing from some of the Ladies on site !:dontknow:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup Over Rated... Told Her Happy Valentines This Morning And No Cards Or Chocolates, But To Start Thinking Tequila In Mexico In A Month!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo Mountain Doo

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is not a big day for me. A card from the kid and if I am lucky one from the guy that I am dating at the time. I do not worry to much about the one day a year, it is more about how he treats me the rest of the 364 days. As to the "stake and bj" you do know that is a two way street. If you do for her she should do for you. If not then you should have shopped harder for the right gal:perfect10::ignore:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another 1 1/2 hrs to go and this over rated day will be finished for another year. Getting away with only hear a little bit of whining and snivelling cause i'm away at work......

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Never got much feedback on this thread from the Snow and Mud ladies ???? :confused:

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• ugly-women-1.jpg
    ugly-women-1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 65

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aww you've got to share another one.....she could pass for one of the guys that works here at weatherford

Top Bottom