Denali Decks???

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed my new denali deck in my truck. I bought it last spring from Sundre. Stored it outside for the summer. The plywood looks a bit crappy now. ( separating). I went to hook up the wiring and it was a nightmare. The wiring is so light gauge that it breaks easy. I replaced the 2 pin plugs with Grote plugs that I bought from an automotive shop. I couldnt believe that the original plugs were just twisted together to the main harness and then just taped together. I soldered all connections and used shrink tube. I will see how the wiring stands up this year. If I have any more problems I will have to buy new LED lights and heavier wire to completely rewire it. One other thing is that the edges on the aluminum are very sharp. I took my die grinder and took the sharp edges off. If you are not willing to put a bit of time into these decks then they are not for you. It seems like it is solid and built strong. If I have any more problems I will post them.

martincc

Reaction score
minus the wiring its holding up great in its second season (i also use it all summer). My wiring was screwed from the start so I never did hook it up. Structure, plywood and ramp still look good.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had one for two years and my brother just bought one this year. As stated the wiring leaves a little to be desired but is easily replaced in about 20 mins. The two piece ramp can be a b*tch alone but who rides alone anyway. I bought a plastic box liner from the wreckers and cut it into strips for the skis so they don't cut into the plywood. For the price you can afford to replace them every five years anyway. CAP-IT stores are the dealers here in BC, don't know about the other side of the mountains.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I priced them out at Raven in GP. They wanted $2600 for a Denali deck. I just laughed and left

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can buy them right through Ray from Denali Decks in Kelowna for 1700 that was shipped to Edmonton to for a 7Ft. They are good decks i like mine. The only think is the wiring is ch!t. But 100 bucks if that and it is fixed. I put mini LED's on mine looks good and works awesome.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can buy them right through Ray from Denali Decks in Kelowna for 1700 that was shipped to Edmonton to for a 7Ft. They are good decks i like mine. The only think is the wiring is ****. But 100 bucks if that and it is fixed. I put mini LED's on mine looks good and works awesome.

Hey muzbomb, can you get me contact info for this ray guy from denali?? I live in kelowna and can't find out much about how to get a hold of him

Larry77

Reaction score
I just bought a Denali deck from Ray's nephew in Abbotsford, for 1650.00 plus gst pst!! The welding looks really solid, and the lights are now led's. Its are realy great deck for the price. I found his add on kijiji.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey muzbomb, can you get me contact info for this ray guy from denali?? I live in kelowna and can't find out much about how to get a hold of him

Sorry for getting back to you so late here is ray's email
rpeters2001@hotmail.com

Top Bottom