Denali Decks???

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You get what you pay for!!! Be careful what you are looking at ! One guy had a cheap one here and it was twisted and cracked in one season.

My good buddy is a welder and can beef it up for me for a case of beer so not to worried about that. Just want to know if there is someone out there that has a Denali Deck?? Basically if they exsist(not a scam) thats all

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen some for sale on Kijji. there is a new one and used one listed. Maybe check it out as well.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
My good buddy is a welder and can beef it up for me for a case of beer so not to worried about that. Just want to know if there is someone out there that has a Denali Deck?? Basically if they exsist(not a scam) thats all

Why dont you buy him a couple cases of beer and build a decent deck? I have seen some beautiful homemade decks...

anybody?? seen this or have one??? Just want to know that they exist??

Are you actually gonna buy 6???

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen some Denali decks for sale on Kijiji for 1600$. I can't remember where they were shipping from, but I've seen em. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but they're out there, guys just gotta spend some time sifting through the crap.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen some Denali decks for sale on Kijiji for 1600$. I can't remember where they were shipping from, but I've seen em. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but they're out there, guys just gotta spend some time sifting through the crap.

Hey ya i have seen the ads on kijiji to it is the one guy from Kelowna that sells them. I just wantedto know if there was anybody out there that already owned one just so i know it is not a scam and pay a guy money and my deck is "IN THE MAIL" lol if you know what i mean!!

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well bought my Denali Deck today, pick it up on Friday 1700 even for the deck, ramp and delivered from Kelowna to Edmonton!!!! Cant go wrong with that price.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well bought my Denali Deck today, pick it up on Friday 1700 even for the deck, ramp and delivered from Kelowna to Edmonton!!!! Cant go wrong with that price.

Post some detailed pics when you get it if you dont mind. The only thing I potentially see wrong with it is the legs are welded to the frame which doesnt allow the deck to flex and move which will cause cracking. The old marathons were like that and they cracked, that's why most decks now have bolted legs.

And the sides move on low friction bearings? actual bearings? if so I see them gumming up with road crap.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Well...time will tell LOL. Keep us posted, I still wont support a chinese deck, but Im curious all the same.

Hope it works out great for ya....

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have had my Denali deck for over a year now and with two summers of quads and 1 winter of sleds its is still holding together. The only thing that I changed was the wiring and the marker lights as they were pretty shabby, and the wood is starting to peel, but so far so good.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure i bought mine from the guy in Kelowna had it shipped to Edmonton for only 185 bucks. I got it in the truck now and have had a sled on it and no problems with it so far looks good for the price!!!

ST1

Reaction score
Is there a dealer around the Calgary area who sell these decks?

We will be buying one to inspect and compare to the Marathon and FLM. We will post pics and feedback as soon as it arrives.

Like everything else we sell for trucks, there's always a Good, Better and Best....pricing usually reflects quality and features.

For example, we get calls all day long asking why our suspension "lift kits" range in price so much....you get what you pay for....whether it's made in the USA, Canada or offshore.

Cheers

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be buying one to inspect and compare to the Marathon and FLM. We will post pics and feedback as soon as it arrives.

Like everything else we sell for trucks, there's always a Good, Better and Best....pricing usually reflects quality and features.

For example, we get calls all day long asking why our suspension "lift kits" range in price so much....you get what you pay for....whether it's made in the USA, Canada or offshore.

Cheers

I'm pretty excited to read the outcome..

Top Bottom