December conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a picture by the cabin at Renshaw, probe depth of snow? Would like to know where the snow is at compared to the deck.

Wed. the snow was even with or just slightly above the deck. With all the wind it could be drifted different by now.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snochuk, when i was there last week it was around 2 1/2 steps up. Been riding yet?? Higgins.

Haven't been out riding yet, just put the sled back together and was going to go for a rip at the farm but to cold for me. Haven't even put my deck on yet, will do that on boxing day. Wanted to try a few new spots by McBride but may have to be patient and ride the regular spots for a while yet. Thanks for the reply.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warmed up nicely but have to do some crap this PM so no ride until Sunday. -15 now so should be nice tomorrow.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Warmed up nicely but have to do some crap this PM so no ride until Sunday. -15 now so should be nice tomorrow.

So what is the temp in Mcbride now thinking of going for a day ride Sunday but the forecast is -30 in the morning. Dying to try my new lite weight sled out.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
-10 and a bit windy today. Not too bad. Visibility is good. Let's hope the weather stays decent for Christmas break. Will keep you updated.

Bbtoys has gone up Renshaw today to help dig the horse trench. He should have some pictures to post when he gets back.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-12 up top today and still alot of snow to be had. Dug for 3 hours today, there was 9 of us. 4 up top and 5 from the bottom, I started at the bottom so didn't see the horses and if everyone that said they are coming tomorrow show I think we will have the 2 trails connected. What a ton of work to dig this but it is the only way.

Attachments

• horse trail 001.jpg
    horse trail 001.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 43
  • horse trail 002.jpg
    horse trail 002.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 36
  • horse trail 003.jpg
    horse trail 003.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 34
  • horse trail 005.jpg
    horse trail 005.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 50

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW
There is soooooo much snow up there...
There is 8inches here at the house and a guess there is about 2feet up higher.
It had better start coming down soon!!!!:rolleyes:

justin:rolleyes:

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates? we are booked in at Valemount but looks like we might be making the trek over to McBride to find the snow.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-10 this morning. The wind came up a bit last nite and blew in some warm weather. Snow coming I can feel it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-10 this morning. The wind came up a bit last nite and blew in some warm weather. Snow coming I can feel it.

Good to hear...9 of us will be hitting town Saturday for a four day ride.:d

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any fresh snow left up in Renshaw we are heading out tommorrow would sure like to find some untouched. Any updated would be appreciated.
Thanks
Merry Xmas

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some left. Just have to looking for it. Have not been in the back since the horse deal started so only going by second hand info. Taking my daughter and soon to be son-in-law for a ride up Belle tomorrow, they are not sleder's so need to keep it sane for them. Pic's to follow.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Lucille today, not much for untracked snow, pretty pounded out, still lot's of rocks shown in area's. Going up Belle tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom