December conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELL. To all of you who did the snow dance for us here, THANK-YOU. It snowed up top most of the nite and I woke-up this am to white-out conditions in town. So, if it is this way in town, up top will be epic. Will for sure have to go up as soon as it clears. Keep snow dancing as I hope it stay's like this all day and tonite as well.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rained here this morning, got up to +12c last night during the 90km/h winds last night, did you get the winds? holy cow that was strong...:eek::beer:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's snowing lightly here in edson, and the temp is supposed to drop during the week, keep snow dancing everyone. Does anyone know how to make a snowdance smiley. LOL

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thanks for posting your snow conditions in mcbride bb me and some friends are coming up friday to sled saturday and sunday in the renshaw

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there i was just looking at the forcast on the weather network.. I cant figure out how to post a link to here but i sure like the forcast and rally hope it comes true.. they are calling for like 6" on friday and flurries all weekend, and then on monday they are calling for 25-30cm... YAAAAHOOOOO!!!! Keep the snow dances goin!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And on the 14 day forcast it's callin for snow on the tuesday aswell.. So maybe it'll equate to LOTS like several feet of the white stuff on them hills.. I sure hope so..

Wanderlust

Reaction score
check out Environment Canada's website-way more accurate/reliable and lots more details to play with!

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glengine, you should take a couple pictures of the town and the mountains tommorrow and post on here, would be appreciated. thanks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will have conditions for Bell and Renshaw tomorrow nite as we have 2 tours going up both hills. Snow still on the ground as we speak and a bit cold here.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem i will post pics tomorrow night.. Me and quadster are headed up bell tomorrow to break in a couple of new M8's so we will post pics for sure when back home..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better than green like it was a few days ago. My backyard.
Snowing, no pic's of mountains.

Attachments

• home 001.jpg
    home 001.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 66
  • home 002.jpg
    home 002.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom