Dec 16-17th ride. Looking to group up!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's 4 of us coming up to mcbride 16-17th and were riding 16th at belle to break in some new machines but that saturday the 17th were heading too renshaw. The 4 of us dont know mcbride very well and its looking to be a snowy day so we really dont know are way around. Looking for some peeps to pair up with that know there chit and maybe show us some good tree areas to have a good time. pm me if youll be there and maybe we can group up for a good time! thanks

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading there the 18th so if your able to swing it to ride the 19th I could show you around.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tag along with us. I will have a crew of 7 up there dont know what areas were guna ride i will be breaking in a new top end on my m7 so we were thinkin belle would be a good choice either that or lucile. Look for a blue dodge with a lift and UGLY ass silver wheels pulling a 2 place open (that will be me) also there will be a 2011 gmc 2500 vortec pulling a white inclosed trailer behind it thats our crew also we will be stayin @ cougar cabins just at the base of lucile

Or just look for the the metallic greem m7 that looks like a 2010 HCR on the hill

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two of us driving out on Thursday night, riding Belle or Lucile on Friday then making the decision on conditions to ride Renshaw on Sat. We will be driving a blue 2500 Chev with a 2 place black enclosed. meet us for breakfast at Sun Valley Restaurant !!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be up aswell with a group of 6, not sure where riding yet. Going to try out them fancy new 6.9's? Lol

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tag along with us. I will have a crew of 7 up there dont know what areas were guna ride i will be breaking in a new top end on my m7 so we were thinkin belle would be a good choice either that or lucile. Look for a blue dodge with a lift and UGLY ass silver wheels pulling a 2 place open (that will be me) also there will be a 2011 gmc 2500 vortec pulling a white inclosed trailer behind it thats our crew also we will be stayin @ cougar cabins just at the base of lucile

Or just look for the the metallic greem m7 that looks like a 2010 HCR on the hill

we will be breaking in top ends and new machines as well probbally see ya at belle on friday if you head up there.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWEEE YEA you guys see the forecast for this commin up weekend??? AWESOME!!!

Top Bottom