Mid April riding

westskman

Reaction score
I am looking for some information on what, generally speaking, people think conditions might be like the second week of April. It seems this is the only time that both my kids don’t have weekend sports. Would the parking lot at the Renshaw be snowless? We are coming with an enclosed so I’m not sure how far up the trail I could get. Would belle or Lucille be better. Thanks for any and all info

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s been a lower than normal snow year. With the warm temperatures, access will get worse daily. Enclosed trailer season is rapidly coming to an end unfortunately. I would think you will be riding mud by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail on the other hand has been accessed that time of year. Every year different but I would expect the trail will be just fine. You wouldn't have to ride mud for long.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
👆👆👆. Agree with that.

Usually still parking in the main lots most April’s. but the roads are some time soft and gross. Mornings can be real icy going up bell with a big trailer.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've parked in that wide area just past the bridge at renshaw with an enclosed in April, km 14 I think it is. The weather is a wildcard for the access in April.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes mid to late April is awesome with a truck and deck. Driving halfway to the cabin is pretty damn nice.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its only Km3 and i have had the enclose across the bridge that year.
Once the roads soften up the gates get closed now as the road work cost to repairs should not be a club issue.

Its al weather dependant on staying open.
Lucille and Belle typically keep snow on trail longer.
Keep in touch with Club if gate unlocked at Renshaw. The snow on top well outlasts the trail in.

Top Bottom