Dealer recommendations

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am tired of trying to troubleshoot my 06 M7. I need a dealer recommendation with a good service dept. I am located in Taber Alberta. Closest dealers are Brooks, Medicine Hat and Lethbridge. I have some dealings with arctic cat in Hanna AB and found the people there to be good guys but are located a little further away than i want to drive. We usually sled around castle and fernie. I would be willing to use a dealership around the southeast BC area as long as they have a good rep. Must be some riders with some dealings around the areas i mentioned. Thanks.

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does this mean there are no good arctic cat dealers out there or what??? Someone must have a recommendation.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chunks motorsports Highriver ab,(willie) 403-603-3155 /Arctic Edge motorsports 403-564-4673Hillcrest ab / ghostrider motorsports fernie bc 250-423-9251

Last edited:

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the reply. Don't mean to put you on the spot but which of the 3 would you go to first.:dontknow:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent linderman at arctic edge is anwesome guy for cats as he's been modding and racing them for many years.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a dealer in Bonnyville ab, whats the problem with the m7 ? we haven't had to many issues with them other than the putting an after market can only, where we have seen them run rich. Let me know i might be able to help you out.

terry

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day Terry. If you check out my old thread M7 DROPPING CYLINDER it will explain the problem i am having. Maybe i will call you tomorrow, if that is ok?

Top Bottom