Days Inn revelstoke $$$$$$ up up and away!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interested as well to know. What is the food like there? Comparable to Zala's? Room pricing? The nazi is gone now isn't he?
i have heard new beds and better food very good ownership as well

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have stayed a couple times now and no issue's at all, clean rooms with good beds and food/service was great as well.
they let you in with a Polaris actually I have heard they are great people an american did a nice post in the condition thread in November trying out his 2016 Polaris

Thistledoo

Reaction score
Yes they jacked rates up...and I have stayed there 3 times now this season...at Christmas the promised rate wasn't given, and just there whole attitude sucks...I'm done and want to support a new place, someone who cares and wants me back next time....

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interested as well to know. What is the food like there? Comparable to Zala's? Room pricing? The nazi is gone now isn't he?

We were just there last month, people are really nice there and all the cabins have their own hot tubs now I believe. Rooms are clean, but the cabins seem to have these big 'ol jigger bugs. I thought they just crawled around, went to swat one on that was crawling up the wall and the friggin thing flew into my face, scared the bejeezies out of me .
Who knew they flew?! Small tv's as well.
The food is not too bad, they're no Zalas, but it was good enough that we ate there twice during our stay.
No snow nazi anymore either. I can't recall what we paid for the medium cabin now though, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were just there last month, people are really nice there and all the cabins have their own hot tubs now I believe. Rooms are clean, but the cabins seem to have these big 'ol jigger bugs. I thought they just crawled around, went to swat one on that was crawling up the wall and the friggin thing flew into my face, scared the bejeezies out of me .
Who knew they flew?! Small tv's as well.
The food is not too bad, they're no Zalas, but it was good enough that we ate there twice during our stay.
No snow nazi anymore either. I can't recall what we paid for the medium cabin now though, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Woody! Hard to elieve bugs are alive and well that size this time of year? Revy ain't Mexico. Lol

SNAFU

Reaction score
Just got back from Revy. Stayed at Days Inn. Paid $165 +tax for two queen bed suite on second floor. This is the type of room that we usually staying. This was supposed to be the "sledder rate" which appears to be cheaper than what is on the website booking page. I think Friday and Saturday are $5 more. They emailed me the reservation, and that is what we paid. Last year, this same room was $145 to $150. Not really sure what the deal is with the guys that plug in their trailers. Must need some kind of seniority for that.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed there this last weekend. Meh!! It's a bed, that's about it, breakfast was a little disappointing but whatever!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Revy. Stayed at Days Inn. Paid $165 +tax for two queen bed suite on second floor. This is the type of room that we usually staying. This was supposed to be the "sledder rate" which appears to be cheaper than what is on the website booking page. I think Friday and Saturday are $5 more. They emailed me the reservation, and that is what we paid. Last year, this same room was $145 to $150. Not really sure what the deal is with the guys that plug in their trailers. Must need some kind of seniority for that.
What you need to do is just get in earlier than the rest and plug in. What are they gonna do? Make you move? First come first serve is how it should be IMO.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need to do is just get in earlier than the rest and plug in. What are they gonna do? Make you move? First come first serve is how it should be IMO.
Guys I tend to ride with don't like to come down the hill until it's pitch black and Zalas is closing ………...;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys I tend to ride with don't like to come down the hill until it's pitch black and Zalas is closing ………...;)
Yeah you ride with a rough crowd Ronny. No chancy for any plug ins. Well maybe the next morning. HaHa

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep a 3-way splitter and 2 50 foot cords in trailer when at days inn to try and give a guy a fighting chance at plugging in.

Top Bottom