Dang Birds

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have you guys used to be successful at keeping pigeons and birds out of sheds? Do those Plastic owls that you hang on a rafter help? For the first time last fall, I saw a Sparrow Hawk fly into some brush by the house and man those sparrows took right off. Do they make a plastic Sparrow hawk as well? What's your opinions?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in law had pigeons move into his open implement shed so we shotgunned a few and strung one dead one up with baling twine from the trusses , they moved on to more favourable conditions .

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I used to solve pest problems

20200403_214233.jpg

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pigeons go at night and use a flashlight and a good pellet gun. Shine the light on them they just sit there. Pellet gun doesn’t go through the roof like a 22. Very fond memories of doing this as kids.

And it doesn't ruin as much meat for when one makes pigeon jalepeno poppers lol.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have you guys used to be successful at keeping pigeons and birds out of sheds? Do those Plastic owls that you hang on a rafter help? For the first time last fall, I saw a Sparrow Hawk fly into some brush by the house and man those sparrows took right off. Do they make a plastic Sparrow hawk as well? What's your opinions?
Hang cd's up. Works for us

Top Bottom