Damage to cabins

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea.Why don't these brainless morons show some eggs and write their last names to so we can all say thanks for their pretty art work.I guess the blue bus leaves the parking area before most normal people come off the mountain....:mad:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just kills me how stund some of these A$$holes are. "Lets vandalize the place and leave our names on the wall" :confused: Last year we had some Dorks tear the tounge and groove cedar off the walls and use it for firewood. I guess the 6 cords under the cabin floor were too much work to bring up:rant:

Wow now thats really messed up... I don't understand why people burn these shacks down all the time. Takes a lot of work/time to get the materials/volunteers out there.. Some peoples kids...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Slave used to have a ski hill with a Chalet at the top....volunteers got so fed up with vandalism that they shut it down and then someone burnt it down...ski lift was tore down and sold so now there's nothing.....and then people wonder why so many volunteers don't want to help any longer....waste of time and energy. Used to have a couple of cook kitchens that were moved from Government roadside day use area's and what happened to them? yep...they put one up at Devonshire beach for all to use and it got burnt....they put another one in after the fiorst one and it too got burnt !!!!!! What do we have now....yep NOTHING!!!!! Sure screws it for the rest of the people that really appreciate it thou....they'd sure use it thou if it were an overnighter on a mountain or in the bush and it maybe meant survival....stupid Sheetheads....remember the ways of the trappers when they left everything unlocked for someone to use if needed? ...unreal....this generation is really screwed up I say. Whatever happened to old fashioned morals???!!!! Along with that went a friggin good lickin if you did something that stupid........keep it up you morons and there won't be a place to ride anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't blame the clubs or the volunteers who are upset....you have a right to be!!!!!!!!

They went to the same place as the old fashioned AZZ WOOPINGS that these new generation kids need from the old man. It all starts in the home with learning proper work ethics and property respect. What ever happened to consequences for actions? If I EVER caught my kids defacing any public property, stealing or vandalizing they know damn well whats going to happen and it isn't pretty. Just My 2 Cents.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We stayed in the Sukunka (south of Chetwynd) a few years ago in a little cabin that was privately owned but donated to the local snowmobile club. Good time :d Heard later on it had been trashed by some ungrateful individuals. It was then removed because of this on going problem. Vandalism is a major issue eveywhere. How does one deal with it is another question. Sure it would be nice to catch these people in the act and give'm an ass whoopin' they'll remember, but unfortuneately they have rights to :mad::rant: Respect for poperty or persons has gone the wayside. My respect and many thanks go out to all the people who look after our trails, shelters, and protect the areas we love to ride :beer:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a member of trailseeker sled club I know what involved set up area to ride
with friends and family volunteer hours are unbelievable a little choke when
someone stole our fire pit what pain it is to get another one :rant:

HARDCORE

Reaction score
nothing a lil paint won't fix! But a log book would/should help fix that prob as well

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing a lil paint won't fix! But a log book would/should help fix that prob as well

nonchalant answer.:eek: You buy the paint and you go out and repaint it. And there is a log book there. It is getting trashed too.:realmad:

dozer

Reaction score
not pointing any fingers but attitudes like that are the reason things are the way they are. no one should have to go there with paint and spend the time its already been done once ! what a waste of already thin resources. and what about the dipstick that burnt his name into the ceiling paint wont cover that:rant:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah we where talking about it in early nov at Quartz as some one protested there Love for one another:rolleyes:I find it just as sadfunny when I've seen tagging on the mtn face on side of hiway.......are you F#@king kidding me,thank god I got spanked as kid :d

dirtbag

Reaction score
They went to the same place as the old fashioned AZZ WOOPINGS that these new generation kids need from the old man. It all starts in the home with learning proper work ethics and property respect. What ever happened to consequences for actions? If I EVER caught my kids defacing any public property, stealing or vandalizing they know damn well whats going to happen and it isn't pretty. Just My 2 Cents.

yea people think spanking your kids is so wrong or an act of violence,a parent has the legal right to spank thier kid.and it is one of the only ways as to not raise a moron....

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most cabins have guest books in them, I dont understand people that write on the wall instead of the guest book.

That is the only way these people will be able to leave a mark in life. They are useless otherwise and will not be remembered for making any significant difference in this world.

HARDCORE

Reaction score
not pointing any fingers but attitudes like that are the reason things are the way they are. no one should have to go there with paint and spend the time its already been done once ! what a waste of already thin resources. and what about the dipstick that burnt his name into the ceiling paint wont cover that:rant:

true enough :beer:

HARDCORE

Reaction score
never said I condoned this childish behavior, so come on now ease up and don't kill me over it, as I do agree it was childish!! :D

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We have put white boards in the cabins for people to communicate on and mostly just ignorant messages get posted about the people who do volunteer their time and effort. We replaced the stoves in the cabins a couple yrs. ago and people smashed the glass doors out of them and even ripped the door of of one. We have purchased and left tools in the cabins for riders and they get stolen. Recently the work lights had the cords cut off them?
Get sick of trying sometimes. :rant:

Top Bottom