Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
57106643_2191511350929497_2083649846887055360_n.jpg

Morty19

Reaction score
Time to get the Bighorn back! Kenney should add Caribou into this lawsuit too, maybe relocate them by chopper to Quebec instead of equalization payments and then Turdeau can look after the heard starting Nov 1st...see how many times he cries wolf!

This drift toward bellicose conspiracism was present in Kenney’s own acceptance speech on Tuesday night. Knowing the country was listening, he promised to launch lawsuits and inquiries into the host of foreign-funded environmentalists who have worked assiduously to landlock Alberta’s oil.

“To the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Tides Foundation, Lead Now, the David Suzuki Foundation and all of the others: Your days of pushing around Albertans with impunity just ended. We Albertans are patient and fair minded, but we have had enough of your campaign of defamation and double standards.”

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe the people of Lethbridge voted that stupid bitch back in what the hell were they voting for about as stupid Edmonton

It's not over yet. ...she may still lose her seat.

What I find strange is that it was within 30 to 50 votes most of the night and all of a sudden she jumped up to a 375 vote lead. Did the Tides foundation, CPAWS, Y2Y, AWS etc get their own secret phone in polling station that was counted at the last minute? I was really hoping she would be a part of the ORANGE FLUSH.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because Kenny told the university students to go piss in the toilet that they were born with and the ndpricks were more interested in them then working on the alberta economy

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Papajake with a big right hand upper cut. I believe it was mentioned earlier. Foreign funded groups pushing there money around trying to be holier then thou.

Let’s put it In simple terms. Running a province is like running a business. You have a successful business with a good manager running it for you. Few of your employees grumble and mumble so you make a change. You get a new manager. She, being Notley strolls in while your bank accnt is full. She hears that there was some grumbles and mumbles so she blows the bank on the employees. To make them happy of course. All while the company is being run into the ground, that being Alberta. Well folks you can only bleed so much. Yesterday we stopped the bleeding. Got the old manager back. It’s time to put the open sign back on Alberta’s door. It’s not science, it’s just business. Your account don’t grow if you don’t work or invoice. It’s time for some lawsuits. Foreign funding going into pockets of people we trust to run our province to its best capable ability.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple of my favorite parts of the election
1) 70% voter turnout...best in decades.
People care about our future and had enough
2) Albertans were passionate in their beliefs and be it NDP or UCP. No seats wasted on sidebar clowns.

I only have two regrets
1) to bad the other 30% were not engaged, could have pounded the NDP even harder
2) The mindset of the people in Edmonton, hope they realise the error of their ways 4 years from now.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can't believe that there are people running under the communist party banner....like wtf??? ......3 in edmonton and 1 in calgary.....and....some idiots (just about 300 votes) actually voted for those losers!
They are as pathetic as you could imagine, one of them still lives in his moms basement at 48 years old and never had a job.

Top Bottom