Freedom fight at the Edmonton legislative grounds

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that Harper Valley PTA is one of the best songs ever written, who is with me!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People die exclusively from surgeries at hospitals. Makes sense to not go to hospitals for surgery.
are there more people that die from surgeries or die due to Wuhan Flu, i wonder?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are there more people that die from surgeries or die due to Wuhan Flu, i wonder?
Way more from surgery. 20 months of covid and 28,000 Canadians passed from covid With over 18,000 of those over 80 years old.
In 12 months 40,000 Canadian die on average from malpractice And I’m pretty sure they’re not over 80

Attachments

• 7F825CEB-DC7E-41D4-91C1-8A908F379BE9.png
    7F825CEB-DC7E-41D4-91C1-8A908F379BE9.png
    663.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First nations is getting involved by the sounds of it. There was a lot more people there yesterday. I’m gonna go down again this afternoon and at least be seen and counted as someone who will not accept a mandatory vaccine program with ID attached

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First nations is getting involved by the sounds of it. There was a lot more people there yesterday. I’m gonna go down again this afternoon and at least be seen and counted as someone who will not accept a mandatory vaccine program with ID attached
I'll just keep this one to myself...

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI Shay On 6:30 ched has some good conversations on this topic, someone should call in and explain why the resistance or need to protest against this vaccinations. If you text him he will give you a fair bit of air time

this would be a good opportunity and a good listen

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last place I’d go is a hospital. People die exclusively from Covid at hospitals. They don’t die from Covid anywhere else.

I guess he changed his mind after all. Irony for sure, hilarious if it wasn't tragic. Can't fix stupid though...

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's kind a like a loose cannon, or that uncle in every family that everyone ignores.
Hung out a bit in the circle around them this week. They been sleeping on couches wearing the same underwear for weeks at a time trying to bring awareness to the impending take over our country. He can be brash and a little redneck. Well he is he’s from red deer and he’s tradesmen.
Just an FYI Shay On 6:30 ched has some good conversations on this topic, someone should call in and explain why the resistance or need to protest against this vaccinations. If you text him he will give you a fair bit of air time

this would be a good opportunity and a good listen
used to really like him. But he doesn’t listen very well to talk very similar to him. Most people to call in your already mad at the non-VAX

I guess he changed his mind after all. Irony for sure, hilarious if it wasn't tragic. Can't fix stupid though...

Stupid is taking the shot. Now you’re deflecting

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your right, No one has died from the juice, if they hadn't taken it they might still be alive.
Pat king flew last night on a private jet to hundred mile house. Story is A whole bunch of Central BC doctors are giving him exclusives supposedly on death rates, VAX effects at first nation reserves and small towns in BC. These testimonials are supposed to be given by local doctors under gag orders.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found this very interesting, looks like the vaxed may become the mortal enemies of the unvaxed, if this is true?

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found this very interesting, looks like the vaxed may become the mortal enemies of the unvaxed, if this is true?

His interview with the nurses sounds like the hospitals are viciously divided also. Some nurses are OK with killing people. Other nurses aren’t. Soon as it’s go time you’ll know. One day wearing a mask will be a sign of what side you’re on

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His interview with the nurses sounds like the hospitals are viciously divided also. Some nurses are OK with killing people. Other nurses aren’t. Soon as it’s go time you’ll know. One day wearing a mask will be a sign of what side you’re on
I dont have facebook and it kept kicking me out of the second video, but the first one I can watch.
Shadow banning, and big tech at its finest, cencoring

Top Bottom