countdown till ucp has majority government in alberta

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sure are, I asked my son about it and he told me his teacher made it pretty clear who he’s voting for.

Everyone with these same concerns should file a complaint to the school board,,, then of course "broadcast" the resulting correspondence everywhere... This is a serious problem, a teachers job is to educate Not indoctrinate...

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone with these same concerns should file a complaint to the school board,,, then of course "broadcast" the resulting correspondence everywhere... This is a serious problem, a teachers job is to educate Not indoctrinate...

When UCP take office. Kenney should hire Reporter Vivian Krause. Vivian can then explain her storey to Alberta’s Teachers, Students. America is deliberately sabotaging Alberta Oil.

https://youtu.be/4hYFUagLnnU

Last edited:

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When UCP take office. Kenney should hire Reporter Vivian Krause. Vivian can then explain her storey to Alberta’s Teachers, Students. America is deliberately sabotaging Alberta Oil.

https://youtu.be/4hYFUagLnnU

Actually I think she'd be an excellent environment minister,, she'd eat McKenna for breakfast without even breaking a sweat.. Also being in the environment ministers desk she'd have full access to all the corruption both provincially aswell as invaluable federal insight .

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vivian would have to move to Alberta from North Vancouver, then join the UCP party, become elected then and Environment Minister.

Oh I’m sure the dually elected govt could find something for her. The NDPs bring in eastern lefty protesters to run every oil and gas related thing as it is now.....

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys? What’s your thinking on this? Just drove up to my daughters condo for work tomorrow and noticed a drastic change in boulevard signs in this area. Last week it was 3 party’s all pushing in this area. This week drastic change. There were no signs visible of the NDP candidate anywhere to be seen? But...... they were all replaced with Rachel Notley signs? I’m thinking this is a desperation move? She polls 15% better than her party does. What do you guys think?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the Edmonton area. Yes it's crazy all the orange up here, but not all of us are government or union workers lol. I voted already, oh ya did I mention that orange is my least favourite colour lol.

yes, not all edmontonians are NDP supporters, the problem i see is that many Albertans do not vote. so far the trend looks to be changing by the looks of advance pole.

this will be an uphill fight, and hopefully can be continued into October.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to be volatile i'm thinking, and final tally could be a week after? not liking that idea at all!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolute crazy NDP ideas, i wonder if they sent voting ballets to all there suzuki cult followers, and it takes that long for the mail to get here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how many recounts they will have to do to get the" Vote right"?????

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how many recounts they will have to do to get the" Vote right"?????

I’m worried about this too. It’s going to be interesting to see the difference between the live results and the official tally once everything’s been counted

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17883867_1854099254857681_4543026400545666580_n.jpg

has this fella left the basement yet?

Top Bottom