club memberships

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
can anyone put me in contact with the swanhills club and the foxcreek club as i have a few people interested in helping clean up a part of the triangle between the two places i will carry a chainsaw and more .

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Fort Snow Angels this year are also helping the Swan Hills club with some trail work. Small club very large area. I will get a contact name for you and will keep you updated on trail work days. With talking to Swan Hills rep at the ASA meeting last Sunday they have some big projects for this year including a groomed trail into the Goose Tower area.

Thanks for your interest all the help clubs can get will be great.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can anyone put me in contact with the swanhills club and the foxcreek club as i have a few people interested in helping clean up a part of the triangle between the two places i will carry a chainsaw and more .
For Fox Creek call Harold Bellwood @ 780-622-3743 and for Swan Hills try Kelly Lappin @ 780-333-4216. They are both great guys and will let you know the scoop about their trails and where the work is required.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For Fox Creek call Harold Bellwood @ 780-622-3743 and for Swan Hills try Kelly Lappin @ 780-333-4216. They are both great guys and will let you know the scoop about their trails and where the work is required.

Harold and his clan won 'ASA Sled Family of the year' at the awards ceremony last weekend.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brother inlaw has moved to White court me and misses will be on some of the trails where do you give a donation or do you need a membership

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The brother inlaw has moved to White court me and misses will be on some of the trails where do you give a donation or do you need a membership

As long as you have an ASA pass ride on. There are donation boxes at all the cabins as well as the Staging area. Trail passes are available at Whitecourt IGA, Wct Yamaha, Protec Rv and RPM powersports.

Top Bottom