closed my thread

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was I 4min off. If you look at your post it says 4:34am. Anywho for the wrest of you I was on the summersucks.ca website and I would HIGHLY recommend goin to it and checkin it out,some cool gear,links and other just cool sled stuff. Summersucks TWO THUMBS UP nicely done.:D

F

FAB1

What was I 4min off. If you look at your post it says 4:34am.

:confused: shows post made at 5:34 am on my puter. You better get WRENCHING on your computers hard-drive its SLOW like your 670..;)

I was on the summersucks.ca website and I would HIGHLY recommend goin to it and checkin it out, some cool gear, links and other just cool sled stuff. Summersucks TWO THUMBS UP nicely done.:D

:wtg::beerchug::wtg:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotrocket I am with you on this one this is some good entertainment!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotrocket I am with you on this one this is some good entertainment!!

Not sure about the new contender's record but most people in the sled world know the Fab's record. Stick around he can spool up at idle;);)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats about all those yamahas doo is sit at and idle anyway.:D All that weight a small block chevy with a blower may be better. HEY AN IDEA!!!

mach 2

Reaction score
well thank god for that.
that is a great sled in my book, to bad its not worth more.
anyway i nominate this thread to be next, these forums are already to full of useless rhetoric and sabbotures. its counterproductive and hard on the eyes so please stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only you could pull that off FAB1.:) MACH2 who are you? And I thought these threads were for communication between fellow sled heads. good,bad,or LETS POKE SOME FUN AT EACHOTHER. Once again I could BE WRONG.

mach 2

Reaction score
deano are you the guy who has the shop in the deep north west.? if so im the guy who bought a set of carbides off you for a mach-1 years ago in your old shop.
my point is some games are friendly and some are not. have you ever been stuck one weekend and tried searching a forum or tried starting a thread and had it sabbotaged. for say something like.(rotax mountain magic wireing diagram) just for example. you get a billion hits that are similar but not at all the info that you require. 6 hours later you have a sore brain and sore eyes and your sled still is'nt running. thats why i think the internet should be kept tidy and productive.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano670 has this posted in the " Just About Anything Goes" section.
I sure wouldn't post a help needed thread here.
Rotax Mountain Magic wiring diagram should go almost anywhere but this section.

Maybe we should rename the section" useless rhetoric and sabbotures"

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the BIGGEST pile of I have ever read on the internet.

OVER!!!

ps...

This one's a big one........................................But come on now Fab close your eyes..................consentrate.....................think hard. This pile is far from the biggest. P.S. changing my name to ARCTIC CRAP:D:p;):cool:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Again,

Mach2 I definitly do not own a shop in the far northwest:nono: Now if you look at the title of this thread. CLOSED MY THREAD. Im pretty sure its not selling,buying or asking anything. Again I could be wrong. Thirdly if you wanted to know how to rewire your mountain magic sled,wouldnt you call the guy who wired it in the first place. I started this thread so anyone who had Jacksh_t to say could say it here. Maybe for serious, informitive and useful info you should try Online Library, Geographic Maps, Free internet encyclopedia - encyclopidia.com

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: Hey CRAZY WEINER what do ride besides a 4 wheeler.Which by the look of the pic in your Avatar you cant RIDE either.:confused::confused:

mach 2

Reaction score
if you do a search on this site, many others, and even google it wont narrow it down by thread or topic or category. it will take you to every location that contains the keywords that you enter. now the day may come when you guys are finished clowning around and you decide to do some serious research on the net, then you will see what i mean.
but far be it from me to spoil all of your fun and sabotage this thread. lol

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:blah::blah::blah: Deano I can ride good enough to cover your azzz in mud and in my avatar I'm not stuck. Oh and my sled is a modded yamaha mountain max..:p

Top Bottom