CKX Titan Helmet

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there were massive posts on this topic last year.

I need to try a new helmet. I wear glasses though and no way around that. Tried contacts (I am a pussy when it comes to eyes though and couldn't make em happen even though its the best thing you can do), also eye surgery is out due to how messed up my eyes are.

Wondering who out there has this helmet and wears it with glasses? I tried one on today and it feels really confining but I did not fog up in the showroom and normally I would even in summer!

I was going to go for a dual sport helmet with an awesome visor and the helment felt great to wear but now I don't know if that is a good way to go.

The titan doesn't look very well ventilated to me but the guys at the store swear by them and that they are very ventilated.

I know they had issues with goggles the first year but I figure the design is worked out now.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are well ventilated when the nose piece is down. Guys that I ride with that have them, always have then down.
I wear glasses and since I got my heated goggles, alot of my fogging issues are gone.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I like mine and I wear glasses. I also used contacts but my prescription has some problems being near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other along with the problem of aging and progressive lenses. Heated goggles work well. No ventilation problems or over heating. Under certain conditions, I really liked riding with the nose piece unattached to the helmet (I just carried it my pack). Those were the days when there was no pow getting into your face. Most days, I can ride without goggles and the helmet is great.Well vented and a good field of view.

BTW, the goggles that were offered initially, were absolute garbage. Didn't last a season (that was a 74 day season) and they were falling apart.

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve tried them. Like both the helmet and the goggles. I’ve got one more year left with my Klim as it has taken an awful beating the last 2 years. I did find the ckx to be heavier. I don’t wear glasses but the degree of eye-sight was awesome on there goggles.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a full season of 41 days on mine. Here is my review. The helmet itselft is a bit on the heavier side. and it a bit on the larger side. the goggles that come with them are complete junk. The nose piece tends to freeze up near the end of the days making it impossible to close the nose piece. BUT its super rad to be able to remove the nose piece when your stuck or taking a break, takes heavy breathing to another level. Foam inside is pretty nice and breaths very well. My next one will be lighter, but all in all id give it a 7 out of 10

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at these awhile back but I need a lighter helmet because of my neck. If they could lighten them up some that would be awesome.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dmf
Top Bottom