Christmas karma

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggen scam artists. Hope he hits me up again

Sent from my iPhone using

whether he scammed you or not, look on the bright side, you helped him out, and it was only $20, not the end of the world. who knows he may use the money for some good on his part. Christmas is time to help others. at least he didn't try to sell ya a big screen TV. lol. your a kind hearted person medlar, Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Told my old lady about this guy, she said he was around red deer gasoline alley in the summer too. Same story

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only been scammed once like this. I know all about the guys at the shopping centres and food stores. We have them here. The guy that got me came to my front door and had a good story, he was my neighbour etc etc and just wanted to borrow 20 bucks for a couple days until payday or some ****. Never saw him again.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Situations like this used to happen to me all the time when I lived in Texas. It always was some story about having a group of boys on a basketball trip and needing a part to get them back to Kansas or having to get to the hospital for dialysis treatment. It was quite amazing how persistent they were. It always made me wonder if they'd put that much effort into scamming people out of cash I'm sure they could make a decent living selling used cars or real estate or something.

I think you did the right thing Medler by giving him gas instead of money at least it's not being spent crack. One time I was was walking down 10th Ave in Calgary in the middle of the night when this drunk lady ask me for $10. I asked her what she was going to use it for. She said she had $4.25 and a mickey or R n R was $14.25. I appreciated her honesty so I gave her the $10.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
It's Christmas. So. I guess who cares. Always gonna be some scam going on I guess

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom