Caution Buying Mirage Trailer.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for all the info and posts everyone. I'm looking to get an enclosed next winter and had no clue what to get or anything. At least now I know to go all aluminum. And never buy a mirage.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not picking any side here but Mirage did end up fixing my trailer but a bit of a cost to me. Even thou the trailer was off warrenty they did OFFER to repair it back at the factory in Nampa Idaho. I think they thought i would back off and they would be at peace with it offering to fix it but they got the trailer on there door step and basically rebuilt the trailer from new lites, hardware, and special ordered the decals. Looks brand new again. As for the axle recall this trailer is not one of them but the axle mount looks cracked and will get welded before I go anywhere with it.

Attachments

• New Trailer and Snow 011.JPG
    New Trailer and Snow 011.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 364
  • New Trailer and Snow 015.JPG
    New Trailer and Snow 015.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 376

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was looking at trailers this year and happened to be pricing one out but heard nothing but bad about them so im glad i ended up without a mirage this year.

swikertrob

Reaction score
Aaron, your trailer is out of warranty. We offered to repair your trailer at cost, meaning we made exactly zero dollars in an effort to make you happy. The reason why we didn't completely repair your trailer for free was simply because of your attitude. Obviously, by the content of your posts, we couldn't make you happy and made the right decision.

Reaction score
Enough proof here to say that mirage is junk and their service sucks. I am telling everyone in the market for a trailer to not even go near one. For the conditions we live in no thanks! Awsome post and I give the guy who started it a great thanks! Nice work!!!!!!!!!

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't had a problem with mine.Bought brand new and when I got it home I double checked everything,all was good.3 yrs old already. 019.jpg

swikertrob

Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that Dale Dalueg made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.
He claimed the axle failed after 12 months, it did not.
He claimed the repair cost was $5200, it was not.
He claimed Mirage ignored him, we did not.
He claimed he called the dealer where he purchased the unit, he did not.
He claims to be a “victim”, he is not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

This concludes this matter.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
It's a shame.
It has come to my attention that Dale Dalueg made up his whole story concerning his Mirage Trailer.
He claimed to be the original owner; and he is not, when questioned, he then claimed he co-owned the unit with the original owner, he did not.

He was very aware the warranty was not transferable from the original owner and did everything, including compromising his integrity, to deceive Mirage.
Mirage offered to repair his unit at no charge if he returned it to the factory, we now realize why he decided not to choose this option.
If he would have been honest from the start, there would have been a totally different outcome.
The fact that he started his own personal "smear" campaign based on lies, is disappointing to say the least, and directly reflects the absence of morals in some individuals.

gonna wait for one more dale reply before concluding this matter

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna wait for one more dale reply before concluding this matter
'
nope *or, it's been concluded, rob(who nobody here really knows from a hole in the ground) says that dale(that a great many people know and respect) is a total lieing POS and that the matter IS concluded!!! just saying..............

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'
nope *or, it's been concluded, rob(who nobody here really knows from a hole in the ground) says that dale(that a great many people know and respect) is a total lieing POS and that the matter IS concluded!!! just saying..............

in before the gate is closed

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'
Well I have sat at the same table as Rob in his own arena and all I can say is he stands behind his product with or without warrenty in my case no warrenty and the factory is far away as 90% of trailers used in this sport. The post i started if i could change it it would read Above Fail Treatment From Mirage Trailers This may seem taking sides but not the case just stating FACTS and the pictures are proof on how Mirage stands behind there product.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure hope my f350 doesn't have warranty issues. Hate like he'll to have to drive to kentucky to get it fixed

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to Rob and Mirage not having your name on the bill of sale but having a financial interest in a product still doesn't constitute ownership?
Typical all I need to say.
Their trailers are still ch!t.
It's a shame.

Top Bottom