cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's looking for a sponsorship and already got turned down by Cat & Poo.

the cat I was sponsored with last season was broken 75% of the season, I never did approch cat for a sponsored ship this yr and you'll not see a polaris in my back yard unless they make something that works and works well and doesn't fall apart

Hmmmmmm.......thats your story.........I'd like to hear Cat's version too!

"Broken down 75% of the time............Don't think Cat will be a sponser for you anytime in the future either after that comment....lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya yammi worth pennies now, oh ch!t wait not even pennies stop making those to , lol

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if i can even sell my yamaha after this thread?
I own a 2007 s/c apex and tryed to sell it and yes peaple will only give u pennys for it so i'm keeping my apex as a backup sled and it will outlast most of the other sleds and yes it's about 200lbs hevier than my m8 but it's still alot of fun.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
f1006e0c50f7f811815cd5ca07ffca76_zps4b774e7b.jpg

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh... You guys aren't gonna keep going?? We gonna go back to listening to lhf and willy poke at each other?? Nooooooo!!! This thread MUST GO ON!!! lol

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little birdie told me theres gona be some pro rmk for me to lay the smack down on in valemount this weekend

probably will be an rmk or two kickin around yeah... Only the ones who's owner hasn't seen this thread,,, the rest will be lined up at t Teams front door lol

Top Bottom