cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow...pretty cocky local ski-doo salesrep......

you think just because hill climbing Dan says "whoa, radical sled dude.....hold my beer and watch this"................................that we are all going to by doo's......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

all kinds of Polaris threads where guys love their machines......all kinds of Cat threads where guys love there machines.......now we have a popular guy saying "cool sled" and you doolaide drinkers are just giddy over it........so classical.......so prdictable of you doo riders.

Maxxy, I thought you have a totally different riding style than Dan but today's he's your bestest friend........hahahahahah

Not saying Dan is out to lunch, but why is his opinion any different than a guy who actaully own one (of said brands, Poo, Cat, Doo, whatever) and get lots of seat time on it????
oh snap, the fun police are here. everyone stop having fun and proceed with caution and stick to logic.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I hop from a doo to a cat it's not really he post position that's hard to get used to its the way the bars dip on the skidoo vs staying flat on the cat that most people struggle with between the two
Same goes for us cat guys jumping on a doo. It's what you learn to ride. 5 years ago I could have bought an 04 summit 800 or an 06 m7. Two completely different setups. I chose the m7 due to location and price. Therefor I grown accustomed to the flat vert steering and now I can't ride anything else. I know we joke around andtease that the opposing brands steering asembly in incorrect but that's false. To me it's just what you're used to.

Did u see Frenchie slay the chute of Terror last may on his turbo xp

No. Don't think I did Dan. Is there a YouTube vid anywheres? Also, if there's a krazy6, and you're selling your 925, what have you got in mind for your next build?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same goes for us cat guys jumping on a doo. It's what you learn to ride. 5 years ago I could have bought an 04 summit 800 or an 06 m7. Two completely different setups. I chose the m7 due to location and price. Therefor I grown accustomed to the flat vert steering and now I can't ride anything else. I know we joke around andtease that the opposing brands steering asembly in incorrect but that's false. To me it's just what you're used to.

No. Don't think I did Dan. Is there a YouTube vid anywheres? Also, if there's a krazy6, and you're selling your 925, what have you got in mind for your next build?

Same here for the steering. After riding an M for so Long I think it would take a long time to get used to the up-down skidoo steering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy, thats the new style yamaha in your avatar.....lighter than air and so "flickable".....LOL
pretty tough little sled too....lol. i launched an old 79 citation I had that I stuffed a 503 with twin carbs on it and when it landed both carb boots tore off and they fell into the pan. that little enticer never skipped a beat LMAO

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Chad will climb everything. Doubt my 925 will sell this season. Might have to turn it into a stock m8oo and sell it 162. The xm gets a 10 out of 10 cat gets 8 out of 10 and the polaris gets 6.75 out of 10

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy this is going to get even more interesting.
Did LennyR take a vacation?...

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chad will climb everything. Doubt my 925 will sell this season. Might have to turn it into a stock m8oo and sell it 162. The xm gets a 10 out of 10 cat gets 8 out of 10 and the polaris gets 6.75 out of 10
I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all selling your old cat after the "Stellar" review you just gave it!

Top Bottom