powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently on edm kijiji...
3 pro rmks
3 proclimbs
9 xms !!!
all 2013's private sale.

Great news for poo guys, we can park our junk buy these xms that these guys dont want and be king of hill......lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the shopping around I did you are going to get a better deal on all three brands at other dealerships. The koots aint cheap. Love living here, but man I miss Alberta some days.

The shopping I did was pricing between Cranny to Grand Forks and north as far as Kamloops. Figured with a slower economy and another new model by BRP that would kill retail on now outdated stock, peeps might be willing to cut a deal.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
for free?........... Awesome, t-team......... Thanks, buddy :)

You know your gonna get hooked up one way or the other lol... Whens the last time I didn't rip you a killer deal!

and yes.... Someone gives me 500 bucks... I put thier name on the list.... for free.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
2014. 1000cc with the same awesome chassis. 185 hp stock at sea level approx. And maybe ten pounds heavier than this yrs 800. WoW that's where I'd spend my money

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That napkin would already be soggy from you crying about this thread wouldnt it.....Im gonna lose sleep over that.

Not one tear shed T-team. I love my sled... And all this bickering ;) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359744514.145736.jpg

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That napkin would already be soggy from you crying about this thread wouldnt it.....Im gonna lose sleep over that.

wow...pretty cocky local ski-doo salesrep......

you think just because hill climbing Dan says "whoa, radical sled dude.....hold my beer and watch this"................................that we are all going to by doo's......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

all kinds of Polaris threads where guys love their machines......all kinds of Cat threads where guys love there machines.......now we have a popular guy saying "cool sled" and you doolaide drinkers are just giddy over it........so classical.......so prdictable of you doo riders.

Maxxy, I thought you have a totally different riding style than Dan but today's he's your bestest friend........hahahahahah

Not saying Dan is out to lunch, but why is his opinion any different than a guy who actaully own one (of said brands, Poo, Cat, Doo, whatever) and get lots of seat time on it????

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
wow...pretty cocky local ski-doo salesrep......

you think just because hill climbing Dan says "whoa, radical sled dude.....hold my beer and watch this"................................that we are all going to by doo's......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah........

all kinds of Polaris threads where guys love their machines......all kinds of Cat threads where guys love there machines.......now we have a popular guy saying "cool sled" and you doolaide drinkers are just giddy over it........so classical.......so prdictable of you doo riders.

Maxxy, I thought you have a totally different riding style than Dan but today's he's your bestest friend........hahahahahah

Not saying Dan is out to lunch, but why is his opinion any different than a guy who actaully own one (of said brands, Poo, Cat, Doo, whatever) and get lots of seat time on it????

Easy big boy! im not being cocky we were just bantering lol.. I didnt mean lose sleep over her not buying one I mean lose sleep that she wouldnt buy it FROM ME,, we were just having fun dude.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2014. 1000cc with the same awesome chassis. 185 hp stock at sea level approx. And maybe ten pounds heavier than this yrs 800. WoW that's where I'd spend my money

You are crazy. No one else ever wants to see a Doo 1000 engine anywhere near a mountain chassis.

Top Bottom