cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know your gonna get hooked up one way or the other lol... Whens the last time I didn't rip you a killer deal!

and yes.... Someone gives me 500 bucks... I put thier name on the list.... for free.

You had better get your sledding time in now, come snowcheck season you will be to busy in the office counting 0 to 500 over and over and over

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that was an hour of reading, quite comical to say the least, not a doo guy here but the XM intrigues me, I wanna get some seat time on one, they definitely look good

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh... You guys aren't gonna keep going?? We gonna go back to listening to lhf and willy poke at each other?? Nooooooo!!! This thread MUST GO ON!!! lol
agreed....best thread on here in a while. even sucked ol' linksys into the vortex, he only posts when he gets all twitterpated....win.

I'm worried about lennyr tho, hope he's just busy, or out sledding or something.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You had better get your sledding time in now, come snowcheck season you will be to busy in the office counting 0 to 500 over and over and over

You bought three sleds.... Had I just counted to 500 once I would have ripped you off.... And thats not how I roll. ;-)

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
167278.gif

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it ain't green it ain't mean!!!! Or fresh for that matter:yuck:

best thread ever!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he is too intelligent for this thread... or so he always claims...

agreed....best thread on here in a while. even sucked ol' linksys into the vortex, he only posts when he gets all twitterpated....win.

I'm worried about lennyr tho, hope he's just busy, or out sledding or something.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and who the fawk are U ? lol

Actually oneye, being that you started this.... I am curious as too who the fawk are you???? What do you ride... for a sled?.... what do you do to better mankind??? are you worth your salt?..... or are you one of those that figure the world owes you?? lol

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually oneye, being that you started this.... I am curious as too who the fawk are you???? What do you ride... for a sled?.... what do you do to better mankind??? are you worth your salt?..... or are you one of those that figure the world owes you?? lol
Ouch...that'll leave a mark!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha u must ride cat or poo 0.o

.. don't really mean to highjack captain pajama's thread... but... you did start this.... so try to focus my good man.... just a couple short answers to previous questions?? so obviously you ride BRP..... what vintage?

01Sharp

Reaction score
A lot of butthurt on this thread .......a lot. No more tears cat/poo people. Now fire up them inferior sleds and have 60-70 percent of the fun a new Xm would provide!

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
[h=5]Users Browsing this Thread[/h]There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 8 guests)

DUN.......DUN.........DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Top Bottom