car salesman support

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any contact info for a quality / reliable sales person. I am in the process of starting to look for an 2007 /2008 yukon or Tahoe. any info / support / contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thansk

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with SmartBrandsAutoGroup.com with good success, nice guys, no pressure, and willing to go digging for you too. They're on the northwest end of edmonton though.

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
Hows it goin?? My name is Mike Kozak and I'm a sales consultant for Festival Ford here in Red Deer AB. I sell all brands of vehicles been doin this for 10 years . I have clients from Vancouver to Winnipeg and as far north as Whitehorse. I can help you find and finance anything you need and I dont sell junk. The junk goes to the auction. Call me at the shop @ 1-888-308-9457 or my email is michael@festivalford.com . :):beer:

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any contact info for a quality / reliable sales person. I am in the process of starting to look for an 2007 /2008 yukon or Tahoe. any info / support / contacts would be greatly appreciated.

Thansk

j have bought 2 trucks from wayne smyl at smyl gm in whitecourt.excellenyt guy to deal with.no bull.just straight talk.prices are good and no high pressure tactics!! i would buy from him again if and when the time comes:):)

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Northgate Pontiac. I've bought probly 6-7 cars in the last 15 yrs. I've always bought buy backs/lease returns. Usually 1 yr old with anywhere from 8500kms to 25,000 kms. Always seem to be well priced and easy to deal with. Ron Brooks is the salesman I used to deal with now I deal with Dennis Tock. There is a lot of long time sales people at this store which I think speaks volumes about a dealership.

I am in no way affiliated with this dealership. Just a long term happy repeat customer. ;)

Top Bottom