Can’t make this ch!t up.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So parks Canada hired US certified Markmans to hunt using banned rifles in canada, hunting from a helicopter, and a price tag of 800k. This is the first stage of a million dollars hunt to cull deer that was brought into that area to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do as I say, not as I do.

With the level of hypocrisy and stupidity the federal government has, nothing really shocks me anymore.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The AR-15 appears to be the rifle selected by private contractors to slaughter European Fallow Deer on Sidney Island[ii], just off the coast of Vancouver Island beginning December 1st.

Since the 1960s, Canadian hunters have been prohibited from using these guns because they are deemed “unsuitable for hunting” despite the protests of knowledgeable Canadian gun owners, who state, “many of them are specifically designed for hunting.”

These deer, much like licensed firearm owners, are designated “undesirable” and, unlike licensed firearm owners, are slated to be killed by “semi-automatic assault style rifles” wielded by government-sanctioned “sharpshooters in helicopters.”[iii]

“Coastal Conservation and its contractor, White Buffalo, will use restricted semi-automatic assault style rifles to dispatch the deer. And they will be equipped with suppressors, or silencers, using .223-calibre ammunition with extended magazines holding up to 30 rounds,” said island resident Paul Lalonde, citing a Parks Canada Access to Information (ATIP) response.

Hired by Parks Canada at a cost to taxpayers of $5.9 million, these “sharpshooters” will “pepper a lot of shots in a hurry in (a deer’s) direction” in the hope that many bullets fired in rapid succession will kill a deer once it is spotted from the air.

If we’re going to spend $5.9 million to cull deer, you would think they would at least bring rifles that are “suitable for hunting” by Canadian government standards.

In this year’s shortened hunting season – October 15 to November 16 – private hunters harvested 50 fallow deer using just 70 bullets at zero cost to taxpayers

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting how they got across the border?
Something else the Libtards did with no thought to the repercussions or fall out of their actions.

Just goes to show the liberals do cater to criminals, and allow Illegal guns across the border.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6133.jpeg
Wonder if I can get $10000 for killing a deer the other day…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all fairness, they sound more like hired deer assassins than sport hunters.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very interesting. 556 will work for big game with CNS shots but that requires a stable platform. used to hunt deer and hogs with that caliber.
wouldn’t be what I’d use from a chopper. the cruel and inevitable body shots won’t anchor them.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot bankrupt a country without spending all of its money and putting it into unrecoverable debt. It aint easy spending all that money on stupid crap to achieve that goal, but you are watching it happen in front of your eyes (wether you believe it or not).

Got Juice?

Reaction score
I know 2 contractors that have a similar contract here in BC and they are permitted to have the fun stuff. I am working on going for a ‘ride’ with them.
While I am certain they won’t let me fly the 500 or the A Star, they might let me take a couple shots.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably paid there rich buddies to come and shoot them.

Top Bottom