Bvj 2013

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope to see you there, paul :) ........ We'll be in j117, beside ron, and curtis and diane will be staying in our trailer...... Hope to be heading out wed to park the trailer and set-up, and then head out thursday morning to enjoy the festivities

We are in Section G, not sure of the site #, as tickets at home.
I will stop by for a cup of tea in the morning ! :d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sitting in the line up to get in, where the rest of ya? 2nd in line, bro in law #2 party is on
we took the trailer out at about 4pm.... And set-up and beered and left at 6pm. We had no lineup at all going in, but on the trip back from camrose to edmonton, i bet we passed over a hundred trailers, campers, motorhomes of every shape and size.... Amazing. Lineups are supposed to be even worse today

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We pulled in at 730, waited 10min in line, fully in and setup by 8 I'm in G3 with a group of 12ish trailers, now just to get the next day and a half of work done!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we took the trailer out at about 4pm.... And set-up and beered and left at 6pm. We had no lineup at all going in, but on the trip back from camrose to edmonton, i bet we passed over a hundred trailers, campers, motorhomes of every shape and size.... Amazing. Lineups are supposed to be even worse today

ya we get there early or otherwise i won't get my trailer in there, cut the grass, get trailer set up,level, arrange for 2 other trailers, etc. they need to make the trailer sights a little larger, as there are lots of sights that are left empty. you'd think they would fill in some of the swampy sections and do a little leveling of the site.

oh well it's all about the money?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Look'n forward to party's with Summitric and "Da Boss" (Rknight) at BVJ
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375376845.669458.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome line-up, Travis Tritt rocks...

Almost sad we have to move this weekend........

Wait... No...No I'm not...

Have a blast you guys... the concert is secondary

Top Bottom