Where to stay in Revelstoke these days?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days Inn was always our first choice (good location, suitable breakfast and affordable) for decades, but after having issues again there, and watching cleanliness and maintenance fall off, we're kind of done.
Where is everyone staying these days? Any place else around town have mini suites suitable for 3 or 4?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days Inn was always our first choice (good location, suitable breakfast and affordable) for decades, but after having issues again there, and watching cleanliness and maintenance fall off, we're kind of done.
Where is everyone staying these days? Any place else around town have mini suites suitable for 3 or 4?Out of town is fine too

Have always stayed in town so we could walk wherever, but it doesn't really matter. The parties and big drinking days are long gone.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have always stayed peaks in revy never had any issues there but now we have started going more towards sicamous little easier to find places to stay

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might try this place , suites with kitchens and close to downtown

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be worth going to the various lodges / cabins / B&Bs in the Malakwa area. Very close to the Sica riding areas, pretty close to the Three Valley Gap areas, and not a terrible drive from Revy areas.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Best Western plus, buffet breakfast included and free shuttle downtown.

Darren400

Reaction score
Not at the Glacier House, place is a dump, nothing like having a rat poison in the bed rooms! Manger told me the exterminator told him to leave it in the room o_O . I thought that was a great response.

Hard to beat the best western.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not at the Glacier House, place is a dump, nothing like having a rat poison in the bed rooms! Manger told me the exterminator told him to leave it in the room o_O . I thought that was a great response.

Hard to beat the best western.

Lol, and the stink bugs in the cabins.
Unfortunately that place is going down hill.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will agree to a point, the place 2-3 years ago was on a bad slide but last winter the cabin we were in was reno'd with a kitchenette and it was worth it in my opinion. Peaks was the same way but has seemed to improved as well?

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have always stayed peaks in revy never had any issues there but now we have started going more towards sicamous little easier to find places to stay

Thanks for the advice. Just got home and had a great stay at Peaks. They definitely cater to sledders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom