Bullying

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friends with harley's all dressed up in leather should do it!!!! Hurry though as it going to be snowing soon lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we could have the red deer suds buds decend enmass at said school fling a little mud, burnouts etc, maybe even show a little crack. should have the police show up rather quickly.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we could have the red deer suds buds decend enmass at said school fling a little mud, burnouts etc, maybe even show a little crack. should have the police show up rather quickly.
seen quite enough of your crack for the year larry , once was enough to last a very , very long time

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now that sounds like fun !!!!!

On a brighter note.......................seems the situation has calmed itself down............no issues yet this week.....And I think kiddo reading everyone's comments here help ease his mind and see that as a Parent I can only do so much, he needs to make and effort to deal with the issue also.......so crossing my fingers we don't have to resort to Crackadoo showing Crack !!!! LOL

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was growing up I was lucky and didn't have the bully problem until I moved to saskatchewan from alberta in grade 10, 2000. Then I was the new kid and some guys started picking on me. All I did was beat a couple so called bullys up bad and I mean bad, (put one kid in the hospital for 2 days with a broken jaw.) and after that the bullying stopped, didn't make many friends because of it but at least I wasn't being bullied anymore

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a psychiatric social worker with more years in the field than I wish to admit and I am here to tell you, no one messes with a really crazy person.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a psychiatric social worker with more years in the field than I wish to admit and I am here to tell you, no one messes with a really crazy person.
Thats for sure, crazy people freak me out, I just stay away:D

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good to know !!!! I was beginining to go crazy with this issue !!!

Top Bottom