Building a House- a semi brief overview to date

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
And the housewarming party is when???

Soon as he is done Bucky promised a huge bash with all the free whiskey and beers you can drink....lol Sick said he would bring some peelers??:confused::confused: hhhmmmmm LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Looking good Bucky my friend.:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soon as he is done Bucky promised a huge bash with all the free whiskey and beers you can drink....lol Sick said he would bring some peelers??:confused::confused: hhhmmmmm LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Looking good Bucky my friend.:beer:
i'm getting the stripper pole installed in the garage next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i'm getting the stripper pole installed in the garage next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300_bigstockphoto_Pole_Dancer_20563.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great thread Bucky. liked the pics right from the start with Spring then summer thewn Fall and now late fall. Seen the trees go from no leaves to green then fall colors and then snow. Good job keep us posted with party shots of house warming photos please. Now get to work what are you doing on the computor you have to finish before Xmas MR.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Piss on visiting the in-laws when I come down to Cremona...just be sure the stripper pole is in good working order...lol not sure what to think with in-laws with last name Buck50..lmao!!:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'll pm ya for a copy of blueprints.....right after I win the lottery:d
VERY nice!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll pm ya for a copy of blueprints.....right after I win the lottery:d
VERY nice!
trust me, i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only reason we are able to build this house, is because WE ARE building it!!!!!!! i'm the general contractor(saves over 100 G's right there), plus we are doing all the finishing work ourselves. a lot of the trade guys i did/do need are buddies, and are giving me a phenominal break!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way could i just walk up to this place and buy it, or even just have some company build it from start to finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YKX

Reaction score
How much do you think it will cost you once complete, with all the help??? Thanks

YKX

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much do you think it will cost you once complete, with all the help??? Thanks

YKX
about $350 000 to build it, plus the lot. but again, that's with a lot of free help and a lot of work by us!!!!!!!!! for example, my driveway was gonna be about $20 000 if i had someone come in and do it. i did it myself for about $1500!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait till you guys see the BBQ i'm getting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! having troubles deciding between 2 though, maybe you guys can help!!!!!!!!

big20BBQ.jpg

texas-legend-bbq-grill-gator-pit.jpg

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say go with the checker plate....that way by the end of the night I will have enough cut off it to dress up the sled trailer...lol!!:d:beer::beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally getting the insulation in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIC_0053-2.jpg

PIC_0054-2.jpg

PIC_0055-2.jpg

PIC_0056-1.jpg

PIC_0057-2.jpg

PIC_0058-1.jpg

PIC_0059-2.jpg

Top Bottom