Building a House- a semi brief overview to date

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's a nasty crack on the roof for a new house Buck :eek::eek::eek: Been a long time comin' for ya CONGRATS :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

• IMGP1641.jpg
    IMGP1641.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 56

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Incredible house and shop/garage! I truly wish that someday I can have such a beautiful place like that :)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that canexel sideing and how did you like it?
it's good stuff! easy to put on, i like the texture and look of it. we had hail a fe wtimes about a month a go, some neighbours have big wholes in their vinyl siding, ours is good to go, no damage at all

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
un-frikken-believable!!!!

can I come and live at you'r house until I can afford one just like it??? :beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
un-frikken-believable!!!!

can I come and live at you'r house until I can afford one just like it??? :beer:
geeeeeeeeeebus swede, where the he!! you been?????? got your room all ready, and send you out an officially trans atlantic invite to the house warming this saturday. of course, you can always come by any other time too, which might be a little more convient for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

94fordguy

WOW, been a long time coming, but it is looking great, once again, Congrats man, the attention to detail with the railing and the whole layout looks great!

:beer::beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
geeeeeeeeeebus swede, where the he!! you been?????? got your room all ready, and send you out an officially trans atlantic invite to the house warming this saturday. of course, you can always come by any other time too, which might be a little more convient for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

He gets to come anytime??? What about the rest of us lowlifes?? :nono::nono:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He gets to come anytime??? What about the rest of us lowlifes?? :nono::nono:
welll, he IS in sweden, and can't just load up the short bus and head over any time he likes!!!!!!!!! as for the rest of YOU low lifes, i just EXOECT you to stop in on the way out or to or from sledding!!!!!!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long time no post!

we want house warming pics! or were they all too blurry?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long time no post!

we want house warming pics! or were they all too blurry?
no house warming pics swede, sorry! too much booze i think. i should get some pics of the garage/shop up soon. finally got it painted and started to clean up and organize chit!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no house warming pics swede, sorry! too much booze i think. i should get some pics of the garage/shop up soon. finally got it painted and started to clean up and organize chit!

Any picture updates buck50?

Top Bottom