BRP Tunnel bag

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's what we use. Couple of our dealerships sell them in town. Still leaves room for 1 or 2 cooker pots and spare gloves and sweater. //images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/02/140b1661a47dfe2836611801cef6a0a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the one. It scrunches up pretty good and is good filler. Lots of room for safety gear with it. I use it to keep my dry sack and water from banging around inside. There Is probably some kind of air balloon/ bladder out there that would work too.

King

Reaction score
Take a cardboard box that will fit in your bag, rub the inside of the box with Vaseline, evenly arrange 1 dozen full pop cans in box, take spray foam insulation and spray in-between and around cans filling the box up. Let stand over night and then pull the cardboard off. Trim the foam down with a knife and pull the pop cans out. Wrap new "Beer Buddy" in duct tape and put beer in holes left by pop cans. They will not bust or break and you will be a superstar. I have made about 12 of these now because I hate carrying anything on my back.
Those tunnel bags need to be packed tight, period. Not good for beer, and I have seen some foil wrapped granola, etc., explode when the tunnel gets hot and expands the gas in the foil wrappers. Quite a mess.

Beer is best in the back pack and each one packed in a heavy wool sock. Empties can go in the tunnel bag.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safety gear as in???? My safety gear is in my backpack wear it should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I keep my avy gear in my backpack and some extra mitts and layers. I am talking water, food, saw, first aid, boiling tin, tools, etc. I prefer to not take my backpack off to access this stuff that I use often.

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safety gear as in???? My safety gear is in my backpack wear it should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I keep my avy gear in my backpack and some extra mitts and layers. I am talking water, food, saw, first aid, boiling tin, tools, etc. I prefer to not take my backpack off to access this stuff that I use often.

You can see the cooker in there. My tools go under my seat. Anyway 7 beer in that bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtk

Reaction score
I use a rectangular tupper ware type container for food and then dry sacks for tools etc and another dry sack for extra gloves toque etc and also small towel nice and tight has never moved

Top Bottom