Broken Bones

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man ive never seen anything like it hope you are on the mend good luck. Just one question what are the red ear defenders for in the picture?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told you her story was the best! Just glad she is ok. Ive seen some crazy injuries, but when we rolled up to help, it was clear that this one would top the list... Snoqueen is the toughest biotch I ever saw. She comforted her kids in ER and made jokes with them, moving her foot to show the doctors and enduring numerous show and tell sessions with the medical students, all while her lower leg held on by mere threads. When she says she will be sledding this winter, I truly believe I will be struggling to keep up to her ;)

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man ive never seen anything like it hope you are on the mend good luck. Just one question what are the red ear defenders for in the picture?

hahaha....Thanks man. I am definitely on the mend! I had my stitches out in the hospital at the cast room....my guess is they use those things to protect their ears when they saw off the casts??

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
broken tibula and fibula back in 2004 riding 4 wheeler... turned to sharp was gonna roll. put my foot down to catch it and hold myself up and back tire ran over my leg and drug me off... ended up having to ride 2 miles back to the truck with broken bones.. thankfully they didnt puncture skin. got the the er. either surgery and pain meds or no med and set bones back in place in er... decieded to go with the no meds and just tuffed it out while doc set in the er. full cast for 3 months during the middle of summer.... sucked majorly.. lots of movies and video games. lol

always thought it wld be cool to have crutches when i was little.. let me tell ya, changed my mind after that. lol

sorry dotn have any pics like sno queens. lol

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crashed my dirtbike hard in 1990. Drove my femur out throught he hip bone.. Had a hip replacement in 2010. The injuys pile up and never really go away. Watched a ton ofTV and build RC models to pass the time. Was off work 51 weeks. Was a bit of a finacial hit too.

Forgot to add that my lovely wife was 7 month pregnant. As a result of surgury, I had a pulmanary embolism. (Opps) After I was finished with all that, I did the rehab and used the hip till a replacement in 2010. Got lots of GREAT care from some very dedicated health care professionals. My advice is to find a way to play safe and not let the ol injurys pile up. It took them 5 hour to get me to a hospital, and not pain control. Crap it hurt.

Oh, my journey throught he health system made me a more compassionate and caring person. (Not a bad thing) Take care.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 weeks is up!! still bruised but all healed up, still sore, but defiently got a few summer projects outta my way. back on the bike 3 weeks ago, cant wait to get back to sledding and back to work sitting at home is driving me insane

Dynamic

Reaction score
I broke my femur when I was 3. Not motorsports though, jumping on a bed. I guess that was a pretty bad one but thankfully I don't remember it.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snoqueen, hats off to your husband for holding it together while dealing with your accident. You're very lucky.

Top Bottom