Boulder Cabin, the new mile high club!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Longhairfreak. I've drank around my daughter since the day she was born and I would of done the same with cannabis if it was legal. You need to pull your head out of your ( ! ) and get with the times. Something tells me you lived a very sheltered life.[/QUOTE said:
Did your daughter get second hand drunk? She sure the f@ck would have got second hand stoned if you did pot in front of her. Your posts are usually pretty entertaining but that is dumbest f@cking thing you have ever posted. Idiot. I know a health care provider that does baby visits to new moms who are pot heads. Last visit she was on the mom was so baked she was petting her baby , thought she had a cat on her lap. If you think smoking pot with your kids in the room is cool because it’s legal now you are a longhairidiot.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pot is legal therefore it falls into the same league as cannabis. Having said that it needs to be used responsibly. I've drank around my daughter since the day she was born and I would of done the same with cannabis if it was legal. You need to pull your head out of your ( ! ) and get with the times. Something tells me you lived a very sheltered life.

It’s legal to the tits, it’s just a simple consideration of others. If someone were handing out pot brownies around the cabin, 1) not a soul would bitch, and 2) not a soul would know. I love pot, but having to still pass a piss test isn’t doing me any favors so if i happen to wander into a clouded out cabin, I’d probably be a little choked, especially if I were looking to warm up. Most times I avoid cabins like the plague anyway. Legal or not, don’t be a dick and smoke outside..

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pot is legal therefore it falls into the same league as cannabis. Having said that it needs to be used responsibly. I've drank around my daughter since the day she was born and I would of done the same with cannabis if it was legal. You need to pull your head out of your ( ! ) and get with the times. Something tells me you lived a very sheltered life.

It’s also legal for men to marry men. Are you going to marry a man in front of your daughter?
Asking for a friend, lol.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Your posts speak for themselves LHF, I do not need to respond to your useless verbal diarrea, go stroke your wedge, its probably your only friend, I feel sorry for you, your opinion has 0 weight with me, please take your mindless posts elsewhere.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did your daughter get second hand drunk? She sure the f@ck would have got second hand stoned if you did pot in front of her. Your posts are usually pretty entertaining but that is dumbest f@cking thing you have ever posted. Idiot. I know a health care provider that does baby visits to new moms who are pot heads. Last visit she was on the mom was so baked she was petting her baby , thought she had a cat on her lap. If you think smoking pot with your kids in the room is cool because it’s legal now you are a longhairidiot.

Well put, well said, well respected.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can a guy not give this some rep..... let’s get niner a bunch of new badges!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Well I read LHF article which is very informative but has NOTHING to do with this thread. To simplify for those of you that think I am bashing the use of weed, this thread is about SMOKING WEED INSIDE OF A PUBLIC BUILDING, ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS FAMILY ORIENTATED. All I wish for is that people speak up and remove pot smokers outta the cabin, if you do your research most small towns and cities in Alberta are not even allowing pot to be smoked within a certain distance of any building, IT IS THE LAW. I don't know how to simplify this any more and 99% of the responders to this thread get it but I seriously think LHF is a few bricks short of a load or he is trying to stir the pot but doing so completely off point. I actually think there is benefits to marijuana and I really don't care if anyone uses it but what I do care about is the negative effect it has on others, i.e. smoking inside, driving while high and the huge drain that is to come on our medical system. I shudder overtime I think of Niners post, petting a baby really, our future looks bright, lets hope I am wrong.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Smoking anything in the Cabin will be frowned upon. Cigarettes or weed. Peer pressure is vital. Take it outside and don't be that guy wasted on the mountain on Pot or Booze. Could be some serious consequences for all if any sort of a fender bender.
Safe sledding.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was the point? That society is producing far to many whiny bitches? I don't smoke weed I don't smoke cigarettes and I could give a flying fcuk if there was 10 people in the cabin doing it. Don't be a whiny bitch society does not need this.

I think this guy is a prime example of today's disrespectful part of our society. His post's generally hold ZERO value on this forum and are usually ridiculous.
This is one of them post and it speaks for it self on the kind of character this person is.
I feel really bad for your daughter, she doesn't know any different and having you as an example diminishes her chances in becoming a respectful person.
My advice to you, do society a favor, don't ever reproduce again.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm ok there fella.

You are a representative of your employer 24/7.

Don't believe me, put a up a video of yourself doing lines of coke on facebook.

See if your employer takes note.

So true. Doesnt matter if you are driving a company vehicle, wearing company clothing or just telling someone who you work for anything you say or do will impact your company image and reputation. Positive or negative. I think a lot of people fail to understand this.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I read LHF article which is very informative but has NOTHING to do with this thread. To simplify for those of you that think I am bashing the use of weed, this thread is about SMOKING WEED INSIDE OF A PUBLIC BUILDING, ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS FAMILY ORIENTATED. All I wish for is that people speak up and remove pot smokers outta the cabin, if you do your research most small towns and cities in Alberta are not even allowing pot to be smoked within a certain distance of any building, IT IS THE LAW. I don't know how to simplify this any more and 99% of the responders to this thread get it but I seriously think LHF is a few bricks short of a load or he is trying to stir the pot but doing so completely off point. I actually think there is benefits to marijuana and I really don't care if anyone uses it but what I do care about is the negative effect it has on others, i.e. smoking inside, driving while high and the huge drain that is to come on our medical system. I shudder overtime I think of Niners post, petting a baby really, our future looks bright, lets hope I am wrong.
Be funny if the cops hid in the wood celler and just waited till they could smell it.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this guy is a prime example of today's disrespectful part of our society. His post's generally hold ZERO value on this forum and are usually ridiculous.
This is one of them post and it speaks for it self on the kind of character this person is.
I feel really bad for your daughter, she doesn't know any different and having you as an example diminishes her chances in becoming a respectful person.
My advice to you, do society a favor, don't ever reproduce again.

It's your lucky day! I was snipped 12 yrs ago.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s legal to the tits, it’s just a simple consideration of others. If someone were handing out pot brownies around the cabin, 1) not a soul would bitch, and 2) not a soul would know. I love pot, but having to still pass a piss test isn’t doing me any favors so if i happen to wander into a clouded out cabin, I’d probably be a little choked, especially if I were looking to warm up. Most times I avoid cabins like the plague anyway. Legal or not, don’t be a dick and smoke outside..
Goddam piss tests. Proves nothing. I have the same **** at work. Hopefully the Calgary police union wins their fight against the force. We are subject to severe enough penalties as it is if we were to show up to work under the influence of anything. Losing my job or being sent to rehab for smoking a joint on my weekend or vacation is ridiculous.

But back on track, don't be a dick and smoke outside, away from the door. Just like every other goddam building.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the cops can smell it. It's legal.

Unless yah plan on walking down the mtn, Jumping on a sled after is not legal.

The cabin is a public place, I dont know what bylaws every town and municipality in Canada allow, but it’s illegal to consume in my town in a public place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom