Boss seat warranty.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally picked up mine from the post office. It looks pretty good.
Zippers are YKK and the zipper pulls are much better. I have a feeling that this one will last.
still too many pockets though, you can't remember which of the 13 pockets you put your items in, or you look and look for something and never find it.

Oh well.:confused:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally picked up mine from the post office. It looks pretty good.
Zippers are YKK and the zipper pulls are much better. I have a feeling that this one will last.
still too many pockets though, you can't remember which of the 13 pockets you put your items in, or you look and look for something and never find it.

Oh well.:confused:

just got mine as well. any idea where to get the old cover's zippers replaced?

Richardcb

Reaction score
Have Boss seat as well, has the zippers broken. Why would they not recall their faulty seats? Not impressed with the $400.00 seat with the zippers they put on that are not worth a plugged nickle.:nono:

SummitMilf

Reaction score
Thats terrible...I have a friend with a 09 cat and a boss seat,,hope it is an isolated problem...Crappy to pay that much for something and have it be substard quality...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats terrible...I have a friend with a 09 cat and a boss seat,,hope it is an isolated problem...Crappy to pay that much for something and have it be substard quality...

Nope ... It's a common problem. Everyone I know that has a Boss seat has issues with the zippers...

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah and if you want a new cover for it with new zippers and such they want 250.00 for just the cover.

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got the new one put on and compared to the old stock one well hope for the best i guess cause i don't feel the tunnel now:confused:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boss Seat had such a good thing going, now with stock seats become better and better you'd think they would step up the quality.

Top Bottom