Bosch 12v coolant pumps

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at Jabsco pump brushless is what i use for intercooler $150 small and less current draw than the huge bosh not sure on the flow but moves a lot.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at Jabsco pump brushless is what i use for intercooler $150 small and less current draw than the huge bosh not sure on the flow but moves a lot.

Thanks , I see they had two smaller one , the 59510-0012 pump 12.L/M ( he one I have now ( bosch) pumps15L/M ) There 59530-0000b pups 24L/M at 12v that better , looking for around 31L/M min WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR JABSCO PUMP ???

Circulation Pumps / Pumps / Marine / Xylem JabscoShop - Jabsco & Rule Pumps and more - from the experts

Ol' Sarge

Reaction score
Hmm. First alum fittings, now a small pump. Not sure what your working on but it sounds interesting. Have you looked at these:

click on the download pdf file for the CM30 P-7. Looks like the 3/4" will get you 26l/m with 2.2 amp draw.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Water/air intercooler , and yes that pump looks good , just trying to find out where to get it and $$$ , sent the main USA distributor a e-mail ! Thanks

Hmm. First alum fittings, now a small pump. Not sure what your working on but it sounds interesting. Have you looked at these:

click on the download pdf file for the CM30 P-7. Looks like the 3/4" will get you 26l/m with 2.2 amp draw.

Top Bottom