Boat Maintenance and Repairs?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A question for all you boat owners out there.

Where do you take your watercraft for repairs/maintenance? Also why do you choose this place?

Thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A question for all you boat owners out there.

Where do you take your watercraft for repairs/maintenance? Also why do you choose this place?

Thanks

what kind of boat we talking?

If you need work on inboards or gel coat I go to Absolut Watersports in Calgary. Great guy who owns it and very fair.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what kind of boat we talking?

If you need work on inboards or gel coat I go to Absolut Watersports in Calgary. Great guy who owns it and very fair.

Anything from a X45 to a 1990 sea doo...Minor maintenance to full engine overhauls. Performance upgrades to tower installs.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything from a X45 to a 1990 sea doo...Minor maintenance to full engine overhauls. Performance upgrades to tower installs.

well then give Jeff a call at Absolut Watersorts he is the Centurion dealer and does all warranty and maintenance for Hyperactive aka TIGE dealer. Great guy and goes out of his way to help people. I have bought 3 boats over the last 10 years from him. He also services all my buddies boats too.

his name Is Jeff tell him Shawn Dinner sent ya

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Looking for horror stories too if ya got any. Places to stay away from, etc.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use fellow named Chris. He's mobile which is awesome. Will fix stuff at koocanusa if needed as he has place there. Winterized on street in front of my house or this year due to timing issues came to storage Quonset and did it there. He charges $250 for Winterize and oil change.... A lot better than $600 the dealers charge. I do get some parts and acc. At absolute and Jeff seems pretty fair. Martin is very expensive!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use fellow named Chris. He's mobile which is awesome. Will fix stuff at koocanusa if needed as he has place there. Winterized on street in front of my house or this year due to timing issues came to storage Quonset and did it there. He charges $250 for Winterize and oil change.... A lot better than $600 the dealers charge. I do get some parts and acc. At absolute and Jeff seems pretty fair. Martin is very expensive!

250 include the oil and antifreeze

Top Bottom