STOLEN BOAT *RECOVERED*

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know the details, and I’m not on Facebook so I can only post the pic that was sent.

I know the owner, so if anyone has any information I can guarantee the reward will be paid. If your the thief I can also guarantee your best bet is to leave it somewhere to be found, because your not going to want be caught with it.

Boat is a 2022 15’ eagle sport with a flow pro pump and 6.2 Kodiak.

IMG_9316.jpeg

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen that posted of Facebook everywhere. Pretty sharp boat so hopefully it gets seen

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, hopefully someone see it before it gets molested.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be stripped and pump and motor will be used in a kit boat I would guess .
Look for something like that in the near future would be my guess .
Boat like what was stollen can’t be used as way too noticeable. IMO

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very distinctive gorgeous boat hopefully he gets it back. #fawkthieves

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They got lucky,,,hopefully no damage...

Buckle things down all,,, tuff economy will only make things worse...

No matter how big ocward or heavy the p@cker heads will figure out a way too steal it...

Their getting brazen these days,,, be prepared for a bad out come if any of us en'count things in the act...

Getting robbed at gun point in our autos will be the next thing...

Hot ticket items are ford 1/2 tons with 2 sleds on an aluminum deck,,, the p@cker heads will mase yha for it I bet...
Just saying

Be safe out there all

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After buddy’s d max and sled got stolen in Calgary this spring we bought air tags for all our ch!t. Not guaranteed to find your stuff but if anyone with a iPhone or it drives by iPhone it will ping and u might get your stuff back. Likely would have to rally a mob tho as I’m sure the police won’t do f all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After buddy’s d max and sled got stolen in Calgary this spring we bought air tags for all our ch!t. Not guaranteed to find your stuff but if anyone with a iPhone or it drives by iPhone it will ping and u might get your stuff back. Likely would have to rally a mob tho as I’m sure the police won’t do f all.

How do ypu steal a duramax i wonder, must need a duplicate key or something.

Have one parked on a job, maybe should get a tire boot or something.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't the circumstances of how it was returned. It wasn't found by the cops.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Agree on the air tags.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do ypu steal a duramax i wonder, must need a duplicate key or something.

Have one parked on a job, maybe should get a tire boot or something.

f86de50474f6ea87ea5c7d521257bfd3.jpg

Older rig. buddy said they heard a horn honking. He was going to go look out the window to see what’s up. The alarm went out in under 30 seconds so he figured it was someone just fumbling with their keys. Then he heard his truck fire up Very distinct whistle. They jumped outa bed ripped open the curtains to see his truck driving outa the parking lot. All within what seemed like a minute. We rolled into Calgary around 10pm truck was gone at 3 am. He was in South east side of the city.

Edit

The thieves drove the truck around for 10 ish days before the cops found the truck. Buddy was getting Fb messages about his truck being driven around the city from ppl from a Fb group. They never even bothered to take off his custom Sk licence plate.

In the end it turned out not to bad.
$1500 for a new g5 turbo upgrade from a g4 turbo.
New sledding gear for the house premium
He ended up with 44g for the max that had 400k on it. Insurance paid him 28g. He bought it back for 4g and sold the truck for 22g in a couple days of listing it with the theft disclosed. He did have to go back to Calgary to pick it up and put a new ignition, door locks and some console plastics.

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year is that dmax? Son had an 06 stolen in January. They got in through back door by destroying the handle. Then destroyed the steering column. Gm could not get a column for it. After about 3 months and alot of arguing they finally wrote it off.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year is that dmax? Son had an 06 stolen in January. They got in through back door by destroying the handle. Then destroyed the steering column. Gm could not get a column for it. After about 3 months and alot of arguing they finally wrote it off.

I think it was a 06/07. He got his parts at a junk yard. Everything he need was under $100. We are happy about the situation as now he now joined the ford long box and 8ft deck club.

Top Bottom