Blue river snow conditions 2009/2010!

GRD

Reaction score
What kind of conditions thread have you started dooryder!!!:confused::confused::confused:

No Camera, and you have only been to the alpine once! WTF?:eek:;)

:nopics:

PS.
Probably be in Blue in March, hope to ride with you again!:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey man, no one has come to blue to ride with yet lol, and it wasnt even alpine, and i dont own a camera,

anyways, rained all day today, hardly any snow in town and when there was day light, i couldnt even see a snow line. plus 5 last time i checked the tepm, i gues they were right with the pine apple express, sigh.

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dooryder, whats the latest update on the snow for this weekend and hows the rocks up top

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we had about 4 inches of snow from last night down here havent ridden alpine yet was gunna this weekend but tweaked my ankle but its not the rocks you should be worried about, the avy risk is high bcause of the unstable snow pack after reciveing so much snowup elevation it hasnt had time to settle but i imaging there still is rocks poking out waiting for there next un expecting victim

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i live in valemount and the rocks are not too bad but clemina rocks are terrible. And yes your right, avy risks are extreme right now but i just play safe in the nice powder. Maybe ill head out to fin creek this weekend. Thanks dude

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
snowing pretty steady right now hopefuly in snows down in the valley all night and doesnt turn to rain we need some valley snow to fill in creeks and make the trails in better!

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pdwrh9r, and WCLH my sled better still be in the garage when i get there friday night i know u wanna take it lol jk.. see u guys friday night again:beer::d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well pouring rain right no in the valley :( wish it would snow but its snowing up top i bet will let you know on a snow line when i can see the hills

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
no :( havent been able to afford to ride lol but hopefully going up this saturday if the weather cooperates

WCLH

Reaction score
Dude you seriously need to get out. The snow is amazing here in valemount. Im not sure whats its like in the alpine in blue river but im guessing even better than here because you guys get hit with the snow belt. lol last season you guys had around 3 feet in town and we had 2 inches over here. Im sure thinking of going to fin creek this weekend. Maybe even tomorrow cuz no work w000t!!:d:d:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha last year i think we received over 16 feet of snowfall in town and it was just 3 inches below the top of the chain link fence at the elem school. i herd finns pretty good but you still have to truck i think. i think that might be where we are going this weekend

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dooryder, we're still heading up this week-end...can i jolin up with you guy's if you head into Finn, i don't believe i've ever been in there. Thanks.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well snowed all day and last night and we received a few inches still snowing right now

well rode foam creek today with showtime and his crew lost of pow and some fresh from over night to fill in the other guys tracks from the day before and we found the pow they missed ;) it was awsome snow but it was snowing all day and soaked in so we stuck to the trees met up with ken from specialty and his crew awsome day of riding! sorry no pics i guess we were all excited PS. There was LOTS of stucks only means that there was LOTS of snow

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what do you mean this weekend? as in tomorow or next weekend coming up, noy sure if i am, if i can afford it im always riding lol

Top Bottom