Blue River April 15

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice climb the trees to left had a massive slide on it when we were there back in mid feb we were gonna climb this hill but seen the slide from that evening and stayed off but nice poke!!!

Zig Zag

Reaction score
NICE PULL........ WHAT YOU DOOIN' ON A CAT?? OR COULDN'T THE RX1 CLIMB THAT BABY????? WT??? :confused:

No worries there were lots a Doos in the Blue that day thrashin way back in Allan Creek. Cheers to Kristy on her first ride making it back so far her first MTN ride.:beer::beer::beer::)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE PULL........ WHAT YOU DOOIN' ON A CAT?? OR COULDN'T THE RX1 CLIMB THAT BABY????? WT??? :confused:

LoL I traded in the RX1 at the beginning of the season, best move I have ever made. The kitty works really well and handles great!:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Zig Zag it was great riding with you! for sure we are going to do a lot more trips next year!:d:beer:

Zig Zag

Reaction score
Was that the hole that almost bucked me off the sled when I was coming down?:d

You came down a few steeps in 2 days. We need a couple HD cams for the next time. Temps are dropin in a few days may be able to get one more in Revy with the goat rider. :beer::d That kitty of yours pulls hard very impressed with cats stock setup.:beer::d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Pull - looks like you had some good speed coming down.

Kevin

Not sure is the speed was from how steep it was or the track on the sled! the Powder claw is great for hooking up but sucks for slowing down.:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure is the speed was from how steep it was or the track on the sled! the Powder claw is great for hooking up but sucks for slowing down.:d

That was like the old Attak 20 (which shares some traits with your track), in powder position it hooked up awesome...but the backward facing paddles didn't help at all when heading down the steep hills in the springtime....LOL GOT FREEWHEELING??

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was like the old Attak 20 (which shares some traits with your track), in powder position it hooked up awesome...but the backward facing paddles didn't help at all when heading down the steep hills in the springtime....LOL GOT FREEWHEELING??

I am tossing around the idea of putting a extreme 2.5 track on it for next year. GOT LUGE TRACK..lol

BigIQ?

Reaction score
Dude...nice pull, i specially like the wheelie to start it off...
Damn...wish i'd been home to go with ya'll...
Like ZZ says, if the weather turns we might be able to make 1 last poke...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoL I traded in the RX1 at the beginning of the season, best move I have ever made. The kitty works really well and handles great!:d

Please tell my husband this... I would LOVE him to get rid of the ol' Turbo RX-Tonne and get a Kitty Kat. He occassionally screws around on mine, but I'd like to get him on it full time :p

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please tell my husband this... I would LOVE him to get rid of the ol' Turbo RX-Tonne and get a Kitty Kat. He occassionally screws around on mine, but I'd like to get him on it full time :p

No problem I will tell anyone to make the move from RX1 to Arctic Cat, by the end of the day, your not beat! and that's riding hard. Plus a lot easier to dig out.:d But some old dogs don't learn new tricks..lol:d

Top Bottom