BLUE RIVER 2023-2024

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that big doo horsepower and track speed.

The polaris guys probably made out ok because they hook and book
Polaris guys are just waiting for the next stop ride, hoping they don't fall victim to the disappearing sliders.

1000009367.jpg

Attachments

• 1000009558.jpg
    1000009558.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 219

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1704213699886.png

Hey all, will be taking my kid sledding to Blue this weekend. I was hoping to be able to ride from the Glacier and head down to the Coulees. Does anyonw know what the trail conditions are like from the hotel? Was hoping not to have to trailer the machines one day.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you the Coulees were good. We were in there 6 days ago for my first ride of the season and had fresh lines all day. But managed to find find fresh snow all 4 rides this seasons. Even in Clemina on the 31st. Just need to explore.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you the Coulees were good. We were in there 6 days ago for my first ride of the season and had fresh lines all day. But managed to find find fresh snow all 4 rides this seasons. Even in Clemina on the 31st. Just need to explore.

it got warm. Raining in the alpine in salmon on the 31st when i was in. On a positive note not enough snow in the cutblock to make the trenches deeper than 4"

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, that means revy will be in for a nuking as well.
I'm kind of losing my belief in winter actually showing up this year man. It was snowing so hard when I came up the hill into Grande Cache yesterday from work that I couldn't even see. Huge flakes. 20 minutes later and she's stopped and sunny again. Today.....bluebird and above zero. :surrender:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of losing my belief in winter actually showing up this year man. It was snowing so hard when I came up the hill into Grande Cache yesterday from work that I couldn't even see. Huge flakes. 20 minutes later and she's stopped and sunny again. Today.....bluebird and above zero. :surrender:

Yep not looking good out there. Hopefully it turns around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep not looking good out there. Hopefully it turns around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both my new sleds i just cut insurance to parking only. I don’t honestly see it getting great for Sleds this year. Saved me. Got $1050 refund coming. If she pows down, it’s an easy fix to add liability.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lets see some pics from the weekend!

I want to come back out on the 26th if she's finally filled in...

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both my new sleds i just cut insurance to parking only. I don’t honestly see it getting great for Sleds this year. Saved me. Got $1050 refund coming. If she pows down, it’s an easy fix to add liability.
I’m contemplating doing this as well

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m contemplating doing this as well
Weird winter.
Access will be a problem in the spring because there’s no snow except for near the top but then there’s no snow at the top only in the upper trees lol. We need winter to start quick and hit hard.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Weird winter.
Access will be a problem in the spring because there’s no snow except for near the top but then there’s no snow at the top only in the upper trees lol. We need winter to start quick and hit hard.
I think spring will be alright. Valley will melt out fast and where you would normally get patches to deep to drive through will be gone early allowing you to drive higher directly to the snow line. That’s my hope anyway

Top Bottom