Best way to remove dealer stickers?

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what are the best way to remove the dealer stickers from rear truck window?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never bought a new truck but if they gave me one with those gay dealer stickers on the back window it'd be a deal breaker.

Park in the sun for the afternoon then hit it with a hairdryer and clean up the leftover glue with goo gone.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never bought a new truck but if they gave me one with those gay dealer stickers on the back window it'd be a deal breaker.

Park in the sun for the afternoon then hit it with a hairdryer and clean up the leftover glue with goo gone.

Unfortunately it's a second hand truck think they have been on since day one.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Make sure and use window or glass cleaner as you are scraping. the ammonia helps cuts through the glue and lubes the window allowing the razor to cut faster.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ether or paint thinner will clean up the rest of the glue.

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea razor blade works good but use a new blade in a holder if the glue residue is not to thick steel wool works good on glass

daves

Reaction score
U can get a eraser for taking them off it ,It used with a drill .Any body shop has them 15 or 20 buxs I think I paid for mine

jjack

Banned
Reaction score

I allways tell the dealer on a new vehical you can leave it on but want a 100 a month for advertising if not don't put it on

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Yuppers. Then WD40 on a rag to get the residue off. Then Windex and paper towel er clean. No big deal really. Not too sure I would consider the sticker a "deal breaker" lol really?

If you don't think they care about those stickers,next time you buy something new,tell the dealer to take them off and they will cry about it,think about what it costs to put a ad in a paper ,magazine what ever.It,s not cheap.Hell even this site charges for advertising

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't think they care about those stickers,next time you buy something new,tell the dealer to take them off and they will cry about it,think about what it costs to put a ad in a paper ,magazine what ever.It,s not cheap.Hell even this site charges for advertising

I have bought two new Dodges since 2010. I drive them home and take the sticker off the back window. ( I leave the little one on the tailgate as I support my dealer) What is the problem? Its your truck, you paid for it, you can doo whatever the **** you want to it bud...

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
I have bought two new Dodges since 2010. I drive them home and take the sticker off the back window. ( I leave the little one on the tailgate as I support my dealer) What is the problem? Its your truck, you paid for it, you can doo whatever the **** you want to it bud...

If want to support your dealed be my guest that's your right,I,m just saying advertieing is big money,

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can find vinyl decal remover it is by far best just spray on... Leave soak for minute or two and decals just wipe off. It's hard to find but works real well!

Top Bottom